FAAST - Model LT NFXI-ASD11 - Loop Based Aspirating System
FAAST LT delivers a flexible solution for applications where standard detection methods are prone to failure or false alarm. Designed with the installer and end user in mind, the device serves a wide variety of applications where maintenance is difficult, other smoke detection methods areinappropriate due to harsh environments, or areas where aesthetics matters. Loop based FAAST LT detectors offer ultimate flexibility in terms of integration with the overall fire system, giving the operator full detail at the control panel. IP65 rated for challenging environments.
The FAAST LT Aspirating Smoke Detector is designed with the installer and end user in mind. It serves the wide variety of Class C applications where maintenance is difficult, other smoke detection methods are inappropriate or prone to fail due to harsh environments or areas where aesthetics matters. It is also suitable for smaller mission critical applications where very early warning - Class A or B detection is required.
FAAST LT combines proven aspiration detection technologies to deliver reliable smoke detection and efficient installation and maintenance. The device includes high sensitivity laser fire detection, ultrasonic flow sensors, and internal design features to protect vulnerable components from environmental and human threats. The device is fast to install and easy to commission thanks to PIPE IQ LT pipe design and configuration software which is included as standard.
FAAST LT loop based devices are available as single channel and dual channel devices, offering flexibility for different detection strategies. A range of customisable settings are geared towards maximising device performance and meeting different application needs. Loop capability allows standard device integration, maintenance and support consistent with other Notifier Opal devices.
The detector provides alarm and fault relays with auxiliary events relay as an option. These can be set as latched or non-latched. To accommodate local installation standards or environments, flow and general fault delays can also be set.
- FAAST LT intelligent detectors offer ultimate flexibility in terms of integration with the overall fire system, giving the operator full detail at the control panel
- Single & Dual channel versions with independent channels including fan, sensor and flow monitoring
- Multiple event logging up to 2240 events
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing
- PipeIQ LT software provides intuitive system layout and configuration all in one package
- User friendly air flow pendulum graph for verification of pipe network functionality
- Protected electronics from air flow and accidental damage during installation or maintenance
- Easily replaceable and reusable filter without affecting the rest of the device
- Designed for efficient wiring and installation: cable gland holes, easy access to the wiring area and no special tools required.
- Easy access to parts requiring routine maintenance: filter(s) or sensors(s).
- IP65 enclosure