Factair - Model F6300 - Oil Vapour Monitor
From Air Quality Testing
The F6300 Oil Vapour Monitor is a wall mounted instrument which provides a continuous reading of residual oil content in the compressed‐air supply with a calibrated range down to 0.01 mg/m3 (ISO8573 class 1). For the most critical application this instrument removes the requirement for periodic sampling and laboratory analysis.
Suitable for operating in a pressure range of 4 to 10 bar the F6300 has a metal oxide sensor which is specially optimised with active coating additives to recognise long chain hydrocarbons. It will detect alkane, alkanol and other oil components, volatile organic compounds and other oxidisable materials such as NOx.
The instrument’s LCD display provides a continuous reading and a two alarm system provides an audible and visual warning when there is an initial increased residual oil content and then a main alarm when the raised level, which is user defined, has been exceeded. The unit is also fitted with a RS485 and 4 to 20 mA output, this allows it to be connected and work in conjunction with the F6100 Safe‐Air Monitor, thereby allowing continuous electronic monitoring of breathing‐air systems.
The instrument records minimum, maximum and continuous measurements, it is also available with PC software for datalogging of results and graphical analysis tools.
- Measuring range 0.01 to 5 mg/m3
- Measuring medium: Compressed air (filtered and dried to ISO 8573‐Classes 2‐4‐2)
- Detected materials Alkanes, Alkanols, and other oil components, VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), other oxidisable materials such as NOx and NH3, water vapour
- Pressure application range 4 to 10 bar
- Temperature application range 10 to 40 °C
- Air consumption rate 2 l/min at 10 bar
- Cabinet Dimensions 300 x 400 mm x 135 mm (excluding connections, glands and flashing beacon)
- Relay output (main alarm) Potentially isolated changeover type 40V/5A AC/DC adjustable switching polarity
- Relay output (pre‐alarm) Potentially isolated changeover type 40V/5A AC/DC adjustable switching polarity
- Light alarm output 15 V DC/ max. 50 mA, active
- Acoustic signal indicator alarm output ‐ 15 V DC/ max. 15 mA, active
- Analogue output 4 to 20 mA for 0 to 5 mg/m3
- Serial output RS 485 with 38400 Baud, optional USB‐connection
- EMV Noise immunity EN 61000‐6‐3, EMV Noise emission EN 61000‐6‐3