Famouss - Model FAH (FHH) Series - Cantilever Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump
From Slurry Pumps
FAH, FHH type pump is a cantilever horizontal centrifugal slurry pump. Applies to transport high abrasion, high concentration slurry in metallurgy, mining, coal, power, building materials and other industrial sectors. This type can also use multi-level series. FAH type pump body has a replaceable wear-resistant metal liner or rubber liner and wear-resistant metal or rubber impellers. FHH type pump body’s liner and impeller adopts wear-resistant metal. FAH, FHH type pump shaft seal can adopt packing seal or centrifugal seal. Pump outlet location can rotate eight different installation angle by at interval of 45 DEG.
- This slurry pump is a horizontal, double pump shell, metal liner pump body and pump cover. The liner can be used until worn out, which extends repair period and reduce running cost.
- The slurry pump outlet direction can be according to the eight rotation angle mounting.
- The slurry pump bearing assembly use circular cylinder structure, which is convenient to adjust the space between impeller and front plate. It can be overall open out when repair.
- The slurry pump shaft seal type can use the packing seal, vice impeller seal, mechanical seal.
- The series slurry pumps possess wide performance range, good cavitation performance, high efficiency. It can take the multistage tandem technology to meet the long-distance transport.
- The transmission way has V type of triangle belt transmission, the elastic shaft coupling drive, gear drive, hydraulic coupling transmission, variable frequency drive, SCR adjusting speed. The V type belt transmission has CL, CV, CR, ZL, ZV, ZR transmission.
- Various flow components metal materials are available.
- Make sure operating in optimal mining by use of a variety of speed and multiple variant . Long service life, high efficiency satisfy many kinds of poor transportation conditions.
The slurry pumps are mainly applied to the transmission of strongly corrosive, high concentration slurry or low concentration, low corrosion and high lift slurry, such as coal preparation process, power station hydraulic ash disposal system, blast furnace slag, colored, black mine, chemical mine. It is the ideal pump for slurry transport.
- Caliber: DN25~DN400 mm
- Flow: 12~5040 m3/h
- Head: 5~118 m
- Rotate speed: 300~3800 r/min
- Motor power: 15~1200 KW
- Working temperature: ≤80 °C