- Panel filters are used as a pre-filter for air treatment cabinets, air conditioning systems and industrial systems.
- Application: filter used with fan coil units (o.a. WTW)
- Frame: galvanized steel
- Spacers: n.a.
- Bonding: n.a.
- Medium: synthetic
- Gasket: n.a.
- Filterclass according to EN 779:2012: G2, G3
- Maximum final presssure drop: 250Pa
- Maximum temperature: 80°C
- Maximum relative humidity: 90%
- Ensure that the filter is fitted correctly:
- Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.