FARMATIC - Conventional Digesters and Combined Storage
From Biogas Components
FARMATIC offers conventional digester systems, secondary digesters and combined gas/digestate storage as full equipment package. Our customers are independent project developers, engineering consultancies and biogas research institutions.
It is our business philosophy to supply our customers with a complete hands-free digester solution with a consistently high quality all over the world. Our digesters are supplied including a double membrane gas holder and FARMATIC's electrical stirrers
FARMATIC digester and biogas storage solutions are supplied in standard sizes or in custom designs according to client preferences.
By combining a digester chamber with an integrated gas holder, conventional digester systems are a cost-effective alternative for smaller digesters up to 2,400 m³ and for substrates that can easily be mixed. FARMATIC uses this tank design as post-digester and combined gas and digestate storage in larger turnkey projects.
- one insulated and corrosion-resistant digester tank made from bolted steel panels. The tank wall in touch with biogas is designed in stainless steel or special high quality glass-fused-to-steel due to the aggressive properties of the hydrogen sulphide in the gas.
- one double membrane gas holder with a stabilizing blower and an inspection glass in the outer membrane
- one paddle agitator with slow drive speeds for high mixing performance at low energy consumption.
- additional through-the-wall electric secondary mixer with an external drive
- one ascent ladder with working and inspection platform
- measurement and safety devices such as overpressure safety valves, water level meter and illuminated inspection windows
- concrete foundation
- corrosion-resistant tank wall
- gas holder with stability blower
- 1x paddle agitator, 1x mixer
- ascent ladder and platform
- water level measurement
- inspection windows (illuminated)
- over/underpressure relief valve
- biogas pipe
- 2x cable ducts
- pipe ducts at desired location
- design for mesophilic operation
- construction and commissioning included
- design for thermophilic operation
- alternative mixer configuration with diagonal agitators
- design and installation of desulphurization by air injection into the digester
- discharge pipe to digester center for complete draining and sluge removal
- Bobcat entry for easier mechanical removal of sediments
- self-cleaning inspection windowss
- design and installation of external digester heating with FARMATIC double helix heat exchangers
- design and installation of internal digester heating (stainless steel) upon request
- supply and installation of sensor equipment for temperature, pH level, gas pressure and gas quality