FatExtractor - Model E-500 - For Quick and Compliant Fat Extraction
From Extraction Solutions
The FatExtractor E-500 is designed for quick and compliant fat extraction. Gain the flexibility to readily adapt your FatExtractor E-500 to changing needs with the interchangeable glass assembly and execute extractions according to Soxhlet, Randall or Twisselmann.
- Soxhlet extraction is exhaustive and rugged but is still the mostly used and regulatorily demanded method for many sample matrices
- Analytical risks or time-consuming validation of other extraction methods deviating from the standard do not exist
- Used as reference method for NIR calibrations
Soxhlet Extraction Made Faster
- Reduced cycle times are the result using of high-end components such as optical sensor, powerful heating and optimized glass assembly
- Automated Soxhlet process reaches an unmatched speed compared to traditional glassware assemblies
- Reduced time-to-result and unprecedent sample throughput per day
Interchange Between Glass Assemblies (SOX-HE-ECE)
- Easy change of glass assembly that is compliant with Soxhlet, Randall (HE) and Twisselmann (ECE)
- No limitation to one extraction method, but adaptable to needs and changing demands
- Profit from unrivalled quick extraction times and lowest solvent consumption of HE
Interchangeable glass assembly
By simply changing the glass assembly, the FatExtractor E-500 complies with standard methods such as Soxhlet, Hot Extraction (HE) or Twisselmann (ECE).
Re-use your solvent
The freshly distilled solvent is collected in an easily accessible and detachable bottle. Execute an environmental friendly extraction process and save money. The innovative flange z-seal system guarantees minimal solvent emission.
Individual level sensors
Gain highest turnaround of Soxhlet cycles by adjusting the level detection sensor to the sample volume. Significantly increase the extraction efficiency and your sample throughput per day.
Adapt to sample size
The main glass parts are expanded up to 60 %, as required for direct extraction of low fat samples.
FatExtractor E-500 SOX / LSV
The FatExtractor E-500 SOX / E-500 SOX LSV is designed for compliant fat extraction according to the Soxhlet method. The fully automated Soxhlet process reaches an unmatched speed. The reduced cycle times are the result using of high-end components such as optical sensor, powerful heating and optimized glass assembly. Use the LSV (Large sample volume) version for direct extraction of low fat samples.
FatExtractor E-500 HE
The FatExtractor E-500 HE is designed for fat extraction according to the Hot extraction method (= Randall). Profit from unrivalled quick extraction times and lowest solvent consumption.
FatExtractor E-500 ECE
The FatExtractor E-500 ECE is designed for fat extraction according to the Economic continuous extraction (= Twisselmann). The automated continuous extraction method ensures simple method selection and easy operation. High extraction efficiency with low variation combined with reduced solvent consumption guarantee cost savings.
- Dimension (W × D × H) : 638 × 595 × 613 mm
- Weight net : 42 kg
- Power consumption : 1300 W
- Connection voltage : 100 – 240 V (+/- 10 % VAC)
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Solvent recovery : > 90 %
- Water consumption : max. 1.7 L / min
Crude or total fat, lipids (after hydrolysis) / Contaminants: food, food contact materials, processing / Residues: pesticides, veterinary drugs / Flavors and odors.
Extraction Solutions Feed
Crude fat, total fat