FCT - Model Type FH I - High-Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace Horizontal Loading
Due to their induction heating, inductive heated high-temperature furnaces are particularly used when large furnace volumes and working temperatures of up to 2500°C or more are needed. The constant release of energy of the induction-heated graphite susceptor enables the achievement of excellent uniformity of temperature even at temperatures of more than 2500°C.
The higher investment costs for such furnaces in comparison to resistance-heated furnaces are compensated by a longer life cycle of this furnace type. In particular cases, these technically sophisticated furnaces can be conceptualized and optimized in close collaboration with the end-user and can also be adjusted to individual tasks.
- Working temperature: 2500°C (Option: up to 2800°C)
- Vacuum: 5 × 10-2 mbar(a)
- Working gases: Ar / N2 (further types of gases available upon request)
- Option: elongated heating zones up to 8000 mm
- Debinding and removal of temporary binders as option for combined processes
- Option: rapid cooling, insulation opening, gas circulation
- Special sizes and functions available on request
- Special-purpose solutions for composite materials (e.g. C/C or C/SiC)
- Special-purpose solutions for graphite cleaning