FECOSAN - Model WOLTMAN - Water Meters
No moving parts in water, except the turbine. A solid turbine is mounted on the pivots at both ends, the rotation of turbine is directly transmited to the hermetically sealed register by magnet. This mean that there is greater advantages of operating safety, long life, no condensation on the dry dial.
- Easy to maintain. The entire register and turbine complete can be easily removed from the top of the body casting without removing the meter from pipeline.
- Sensibility at the low flow. WAH type meters are designed provide with best sensibility at the low flow rate, and with precise accuracy that is preserved for long period.
- Very strong cast iron body, coat with epoxy.
- Cold water 40ºC Warm water 90ºC PN-16.
- Available with reed contact out pulse.
- ISO 4064 Class B