FerroCheck - Model 2000 Series - Portable Ferrous Wear Metal Measurement in Lubricants
FerroCheck 2000 Series is a precision ferrous metal analyzer for field service professionals and oil labs. The FerroCheck 2000 Series of portable ferrous analyzers offer accuracy and convenience for total ferrous measurement of in-service lubricating oil and grease. Fast and easy to use samples are analyzed in less than 30 seconds. Small sample volumes of just 1.5 ml of oil or 0.75 ml of grease are needed to measure ferrous content in part per million (ppm) by weight. The FerroCheck measures the total ferrous content of both small particles from normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
Measure total ferrous content in part per million by weight
- Measures all ferrous material-normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
Accurate and repeatable
- Low limit of detection.
- Highly repeatable – 3% of reading
- Wide range of measurement
- Validation standard included
- Solvent- free operation and no sample preparation
- Requires less than 2 ml of sample to test
- Results in 30 seconds
Portable, battery powered design
- Lightweight and fits easily into a toolbox or carrying bag and capable of operation for over 4 hours before recharge. Plug unit in for continuous use.
Expanded I/O capability
- Automated data storage, export files in csv format or use AMS Oilview software interface
- ASTM method D8120 'Standard Test Method for Ferrous Debris Quantification'
Field or Laboratory use
- Accurate, repeatable and stable results over a wide temperature range, designed for both laboratory and field usage
- Rechargeable battery
FerroCheck 2000 is a great companion device when coupled with other portable oil analysis tools for different applications. Here are a few examples:
Basic Oil Analysis Kit:A quick check with viscosity and ferrous particle concentration in the field is the simplest way to make sure oil is good and machine wear is within alarm limits. The FerroCheck 2000 Series total ferrous particle measurement and the MiniVisc 3050 viscometer combination provides basic oil analysis for field service professionals.
MiniLab 33 (FluidScan, Viscometer and FerroCheck Combo):Trivector™ MiniLab configuration that tests oil condition (Oxidation, TAN) with the Fluidscan InfraRed Spectrometer, Kinematic viscosity @ 40C, liquid contamination (water) and ferrous content for abnormal wear. It is ideal for small- to medium-sized industrial or power plants looking to start an on-site oil analysis program.
- 17 W x 20 D x 13.5 H cm
- Weight 2.9 kg