Fieldgate - Model SFG500 - Intelligent Ethernet/PROFIBUS Gateway
From System Products
Parallel access to PROFIBUS networks, monitoring of PROFIBUS and HART device status. Fieldgate SFG500 is a system component that provides an independent access route to a PROFIBUS network. It may be used in a variety of applications that are supported by specific operating modes. Fieldgate SFG500 may be used in a variety of applications that are supported by specific operating modes. The operating modes are determined by the use of an optional memory card (Fieldgate Module SFM500).
PROFIBUS listener and Master Class 2: automatically integrates itself into a PROFIBUS network and finds all connected devices
HART support via PROFIBUS: HART device support and device diagnostics
PROFIBUS observer: monitors network traffic and device diagnostics
Web Server: provides a clear presentation of network and diagnosis information via Web Browser or FDT/DTM frame application
SFGNetwork DTM: finds all SFG500 Fieldgates present in an Ethernet domain and displays their PROFIBUS connections
Fieldgate Module SFM500: activates functions for process value and diagnostic display
Without a memory card, Fieldgate SFG500 operates as a plant access point. In this case, it acts as an Ethernet gateway with adaptive PROFIBUS Master Class 2 capabilities to support FDT-based plant asset management host applications, e.g. FieldCare.
With the insertion of the memory card, device diagnostic information such as the NAMUR NE 107 status with failure reason and remedies as well as the process values of PROFIBUS and HART devices are displayed in the integrated web browser.
- Measuring Principle: Fieldgate
- Function: Ethernet/PROFIBUS DP gateway with integrated Web server
- Input: PROFIBUS DP/V1, Master Class II, Listener
- Output : Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Power supply: 18 VDC - 36 VDC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 142.0 mm x 70.0 mm x 114.0 mm; (5.6' x 2.8' x 4.5')
- Communication interface: Web-Server, via standard Web browser
- Configuration: Via Web-Server
- Certificates : TÜV NRTL according to EN/IEC/UL/CAN/CSA C22.2-No. 61010-1
- CE gemäß EN/IEC 61131-2: 2007