Filter-Check SubMicron Aerosol Spectrometer/Filter Efficiency Monitor
The requirement for filter efficiency measurement (contamination control) has been outlined for years by ASHRAE 52.1 as a classical gravimetric method. Since the concentration of smaller particulate in ambient air is dramatically increasing, new methods need to be developed for air cleaning devices to study the removal efficiency by particle size. The new ASHREA standard 52.2 soon will be in effect.GRIMM’s new Portable Fine Dust Particle Size Distribution Analyzer, Version 7.309, is designed to fulfill US ASHREA 52.2 five-category/twenty subgroups. It is also useful for the European nine-category Method Eurovent 4/9 for testing coarse material
- General Ventilation Filters, Germany DIN 24185
- Air filters of fractional efficiency and the Euro-standard EN 779
- Respiratory Protective devices, Europe, EN 143
- Half Mask Testing requirements, Europe, EN 149
- Engine and Compressor Filters, Europe, EN 1822
- Many more standards for specific applications.