From Filter Fabric
Ou Filter Technology with the ability to ply and weave all types of monofilament, multifilament, and staple yarns, we can produce advanced filtration fabrics that meet the performance requirements of your application. Our experienced engineering teams work closely with clients to understand their filtration processes and develop fabric that offers the flow rates, particle capture, chemical resistance, solids release, and durability they need to operate at maximum efficiency.
Ou Filter Technology have an extensive range of press cloths to suit all types of press plates. With one of the widest choices of filter fabricsOu Filter Technology can choose or design a filter cloth with the correct fibre typeweightporosityweave and surface finish to optimise your application. Weave filter cloth minimum porn is 1 microns
- The material range mainly includes: PETPPPA6PVA
- monofilament fabricmultifilament fabricspun fabric and non woven fabric.
- Dyes & Pigment Industries
- Chemicals Industries
- Vegetable Oil Industries
- Bulk Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Food & Beverages Industries
- Pesticides & Agro Chemicals Industries
- Fertilizer Industries
- Oil Refining Industries
- Steels & Metal Industries
- Effluent & Suez Treatment Plants (ETP & STP)
- Ceram oil refining cClay & Kattha Industries. etc.