Filtrexx - Biofiltration System
Filtrexx Biofiltration System is a temporary or permanent water and storm water filtration system used to filter fine sediment and soluble pollutants. This on-site, land based system uses organic FilterMedia™ and vegetation to remove pollutants as a pretreatment system prior to finishing, or as a final treatment system prior to final discharge. Filtrexx Biofiltration System combines the benefits of organic matter, humus, vegetation, and proprietary sorbents to clean point and non-point water sources. Filtrexx sorbents can be used with customizable and easily maintained Filtrexx Baffles to create a custom design to target specific pollutants in contaminated water and storm water flows.
Filtrexx Biofiltration System is recommended for
- Sediment and storm water pond filtration
- Organic filtration system
- Bioretention and Rain Garden pretreatment
- Polluted agricultural, brownfield, firing range, golf course, lawn runoff
- Targeted Pollutant Removal
- Roadway, Parking lot, rooftop storm water treatment
- Temporary on-site filtration of point source contaminated water.