Filtrexx - Inlet Protection for Three-Dimensional Tubular Sediment Control and Stormwater Filtration Device
Filtrexx Inlet protection is a three-dimensional tubular sediment control and storm water filtration device designed for storm drain and curb inlet protection. Sediment and soluble pollutants (such as phosphorus and petroleum hydrocarbons) are filtered from runoff water as it passes through the organic structure, and by allowing water to temporarily pond behind the Inlet protection, allowing deposition of suspended solids.
- Emergency overflow prevents flooding
- Easy to maintain, replace, and repair
- Do not need to remove storm grate to install
- Flocculants available
- Available on pallets
- Heavy duty Soxx available for high traffic areas
- Reduced ecological footprint: recycled, biobased, locally manufactured, indigenous materials, carbon neutral.