From Polyethylene Pipes
FIMAP-DMW polyethylene pipes and filters are recognized and highly regarded by the majority of operators in the sector as satisfying any requirement made by companies specializing in water wells. The use of high quality raw materials and rigorous testing during the production phase ensure that sanitation and technical regulations of most industrial countries are conformed with. In particular, threading and micro-slotting conform to DIN 4925, or to specific customer requiremen. D.M.W. smooth black surfaced polyethylene pipes conform to UNI EN 12201 and are non-toxic in accordance with national directives issued by the Ministry of Health.
Polyethylene pipes are distinct in the following respects:
- resistance to mould corrosion, sea water, dilute acid and alkaline solutions, stray currents.
- greater shock resistance.
- improved mechanical characteristics over time.
- simple connectors.
- greatercrack propagation resistance(pipe resistance).
- greaterNotch Test resistance(pipe resistance) cut according to internal pressure requirements.