From Other Products
FINDAR uses ground penetrating radar (GPR) technology to enable law enforcement to quickly and effectively search for evidence buried under the ground. The advantage of GPR compared to other commonly-used subsurface search technologies, such as metal detectors, is its ability to detect both metallic and non-metallic objects. FINDAR can locate:
- Clandestine graves
- Drugs or money buried in metal or plastic containers
- Buried weapons and ammunition stashes
- Enhancing EKKO_Project™ with the Utility Suite software enables more advanced data analysis and reporting, including:
- Modifying line views and depth slices
- Exporting depth slices into Google Earth™
- Add point, polyline, box and annotation interpretations to GPR lines
- Processing reconnaissance surveys into depth slices
- Locate evidence in real time
- Convenient and intuitive to use with minimal training
- Locate buried evidence on a variety of terrains and make decisions on-site.
- The intuitive user interface guides investigators through a systematic grid search
- Generate 3D images on-site in seconds pinpointing the position and depth of potential evidence
- Compact and portable system that fits into a single hand-carried shipping case.
- Transfer data and captured images to a PC and integrate images into reports.
- Archive data and screenshots in a single file for future reference