FineFibre - Model SKU: FFP - Sorbents Pads
From Sorbents - Pads
Grips floor for safety, high sorbency means it stays on the job longer, virtually indestructible, multi-perforations save you money, grips surfaces tightly.
Sorbency for Where You Walk to Keep Your Floors Dry Grips Floor for Safety
Top and bottom layers of FineFiber are built of densely-woven, small-diameter strands of fiber to increase surface area - enabling the Mat to grip the floor and secure it for safer walking. Universal application for oil, coolants, solvents and water.
FineFiber Mat has layer of MeltBlown polypropylene ultrasonically sandwiched between two FineFiber layers. 3-ply construction resists heavy foot traffic.
High Sorbency Means It Stays on the Job Longer
Large-diameter MeltBlown polypropylene fibers create a high-loft inner layer that absorbs up to 33.7 ounces per 15' x 19' Pad and 49.8 gallons per 150' Roll.
Multi-Perforations SaveYou Money
Rolls are perfed every 7.5' vertically and every 17' horizontally. Pads are perfed vertically at 7.5'. Tear off only what you need - save money!
High Sorbency Keeps it on the Job Longer
- FineFiber Oil-Only Mat is naturally water-resistant (hydrophobic). A random assembly of large-diameter MeltBlown poly fibers creates a lofty inner layer that absorbs up to 33.7 oz. of oil - but not water - per 15' x 19' Pad and 49.8 gallons per 150' Roll.
- Sturdy 3-ply construction gives FineFiber Mat durability and absorbing power for longer wear and fewer changeouts.
- FineFiber Mat can be used wherever a low-profile sorbent product is needed for catching oil leaks and overspray.
HazMat Sorbents for Acids, Bases and Unknown Liquids
When hazardous or unknown liquids spill, use HazMat Sorbent Products for quick, efficient response.
100% polypropylene absorbs most aggressive or caustic fluids. Sonic-bonded “dimples” add strength and fast-wicking power.
- All HazMat Sorbents are color-coded in SafetyYellow for quick identification.
- HazMat Mat absorbs caustics, hazardous or unknown liquids quickly and efficiently, before they spread.
- Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2), 29 CFR 1910.107(b)(3), 29 CFR 1910.107(g)(2), 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1) and 29 CFR 1910.1450(e). See page 48 for details.