Finn HydroSeeder - Model LF120 - Landfill Alternative Daily Cover Machine
From FINN - HydroSeeders
Designed specifically for use in the extreme environments of landfills, the LF120 HydroSeeder, an exclusive FINN Landfill Solution, is an efficient solution for applying alternative daily cover (ADC), as well as the application of materials to control odor, dust and erosion. Furthermore, the unit can be used as a mobile watering source to wash equipment, put out fires, and it can be used for other hydroseeding tasks such as re-vegetation and landscaping.
The FINN LF120 Landfill Machine is a real workhorse with a 1,000 gallon working tank capacity. FINN developed HydroSeeder technology in 1953. We’ve been the industry leader in quality and innovation ever since. With the FINN LF120, you don’t have to settle for less than proven FINN quality to tackle a wide range of highly demanding hydroseeding applications.
- Durable, 1200 gallon capacity steel tank
- Hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator, ordinarily found only on larger machines for fast and thorough mixing
- Rugged, reliable mechanics for long life and easy maintenance
- FINN designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease
- Tower discharge distance reaches up to 180' for greater slurry application and efficient coverage
- FINN's top-notch design, engineering and quality construction
- Full deck railings and plenty of storage capacity to carry extra materials
- High clearance, heavy duty tandem 10,000 lbs. rubber torsion trailer axle and mounting configuration to permit the unit to sit higher off the ground to maneuver around rough terrain and uneven surfaces
- Extended and reinforced tongue on the trailer that is sturdy enough to allow the LF120 to be towed behind any piece of heavy equipment. This makes the unit versatile in transport and use.
The LF120 provides muscle with a rugged and dependable 35.1 hp, 3 cylinder water cooled Yanmar Tier 4Final diesel engine. The LF120 Landfill Machine covers up to 1/5 of an acre with one full tank. Tower discharge distance reaches up to 180 feet for greater slurry application and efficient coverage. In addition, the LF120 is equipped with full deck railing and plenty of storage capacity to carry extra materials.
The FINN LF120 Landfill Machine features a heavy-duty agitator driven by a variable speed, reversible hydraulic motor. The agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing for complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation, and FINN's direct drive clutch and pump assembly are specifically designed to optimize horsepower efficiency and maximize pump performance.
Other features include independent rubber torsion suspension axles and a direct drive clutch with an adjustable external wear plate.
Loads per Acre
18,377 lbs. (8,336 kg)
Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1 hp (26.2 kw) 3-cylinder water cooled diesel engine, Tier 4Final. 1.642L
1,000 gal. (3,785 L) work cap. / 1,180 gal. (4,468 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 4' x 2' (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi, (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm2), 3/4' (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
- Power: Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1 hp (26.2 kw) 3- cylinder water cooled diesel engine, Tier 4Final. 1.642L
- Engine Safety System: Low oil pressure, electronic engine control and monitoring
- Tank Size: 1,180 gallon (4,468 liter) liquid capacity, 1,000 gallon (3,785 liter) working capacity
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 gallon (51.1 liter)
- Pump: Centrifugal 4' x 2' (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi, (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm2), 3/4' (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
- Pump Drive: Direct drive with over center clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
- Agitation: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid Recirculation
- Agitator Drive: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor drive (0-100 rpm)
- Discharge Distance: Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
- Max. Material Capacity: 3,200 lbs. (1,450 kg) granular solids, 500 lbs. (225 kg) fiber mulch
- Nozzles: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (2) long distance
- Empty Weight: 6,660 lbs. (3,021 kg)
- Working Weight*: 18,377 lbs. (8,336 kg)
- Tires: Hi flotation agricultural 16.5L -16.1 SL tubeless with wide tread design and large footprint
- Trailer Axles: High clearance heavy duty tandem 10,000 lbs. (4,545 kg) rubber torsion
*Working weights are approximate and do not include options or stored materials.Working weights assume maximum tank liquid capacity and maximum granular solids material capacity.
FINN Corporation has a policy of continuous product improvement, and reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.