Finn HydroSeeder - Model T30 - 335 Gallon Capacity Steel Tank
From FINN - HydroSeeders
The T30 HydroSeeder has been modified and redesigned to provide the ideal entry-level machine loaded with features that come standard with every unit. You can easily manage professional quality seeding, fiber mulching, straw tacking, and much more - all with legendary FINN efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
The FINN T30 HydroSeeder has been modified and redesigned to provide the ideal entry-level machine loaded with features that come standard with every unit. The T30 is the perfect FINN HydroSeeder for tackling smaller hydroseeding projects or an affordable way of adding to an existing fleet.
FINN developed HydroSeeder technology in 1953 and we’ve been the industry leader in quality and innovation ever since. With the FINN T30, you don’t have to settle for less than proven and reliable FINN quality for a wide array of the most common hydroseeding applications.
All Around Performance.
The T30 goes everywhere you need it to go: residences, cemeteries, golf courses, sports fields, office and apartment complexes, parks, and more.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, and as the inventor of the HydroSeeder, FINN Corporation is committed to your complete satisfaction.
- Durable, 335 gallon capacity steel tank
- Standard electric hose reel with 100 ft. rubber hose
- Hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator, ordinarily found only on larger machines for fast and thorough mixing
- Rugged, reliable mechanics for long life and easy maintenance
- Simple control for a one-man operation that is both economical and profitable
- FINN designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease
- 70' spray distance from end of hose
- FINN's top-notch design, engineering and quality construction
The FINN T30 HydroSeeder features a durable, 335 gallon liquid capacity steel tank; a hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator for fast and thorough mixing; simple controls for economical one-man operation; a FINN-designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease; and forklift channels and lift ring for easy handling. All T30 machines come standard with a powerful electric hose reel equipped with 100 feet of hose.
The T30 is FINN’s most economical HydroSeeder ever. You can easily manage professional quality seeding, fiber mulching, straw tacking, and much more – all with legendary FINN efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The FINN T30 HydroSeeder is ideal for entry-level and smaller hydroseeding projects. Versatile, economical FINN Hydroseeder loaded with big machine features. Perfect for Residential areas, Golf Courses, Sports Fields, Parks or Cemeteries.
With it, you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and more, efficiently and cost effectively. The T30 readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig, or mini water carrier. It also mixes and applies a wide variety of liquid, powdered or solid additives for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
FINN has been designing and manufacturing Hydroseeders since 1953. Let this experience and expertise go to work for you with the T30 Hydroseeder.
Loads per Acre
4,560 lbs. (2,068 kg)
Kohler CH620 19 hp (14.2 kw), electric start, air-cooled gas, oil guard protection
281 gal. (1,063 L) work cap. / 350 gal. (1,268 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 3” x 1 1/2” (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 60 psi (227 lpm @ 414 kPa), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance
Up to 70 ft. (23 m) from end of hose
- Power: Kohler CH620 19 hp (14.2 kw), electric start, air cooled gas, oil guard protection
- Tank Size: 335 gallon (1,268 liter) liquid capacity, 281 gallon (1,063 liter) working capacity
- Loads Per Acre*: 10.68
- Fuel Tank: 4 gallon (15.1 liter)
- Capacity Pump: Centrifugal 3” x 1 1/2” (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 60 psi (227 lpm @ 414 kPa), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance
- Pump Drive: Direct drive through electric clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
- Agitation: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Agitator Drive: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor (0-130 rpm)
- Discharge: Up to 70 ft. (23 m) from end of hose
- Distance Material: 500 lbs. (227 kg) granular solids, CAPACITY 100 lbs. (45 kg) fiber mulch
- Nozzles: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (1) long distance
- Hose Reel: Standard electric hose reel with a 12V electric motor, 100’ x 1 1/4” semi-rigid polybraid hose and hose holder
- Empty Weight: 1,480 lbs. (671 kg)
- Working Weight*: 4,560 lbs. (2,068 kg)