Finn HydroSeeder - Model T75 - 700 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
From FINN - HydroSeeders
The FINN T75T is the 700 gallon working capacity HydroSeeder that's a great option for the landscaper or contractor who needs high powered performance and productivity. The T75T HydroSeeder is a powerful performer packaged between the small tank sizes and larger trailer-mounted models, weighing in as a trailer unit with a fully loaded weight of less than 10,000 GVW, satisfying the ideal towing requirements of a ¾ ton or a 1 ton truck without a commercial license.
- 700 gallon working capacity tank covering 7,600 square feet per load
- Clean, operator friendly design for the one-man, one-step process to seeding, fertilizing, and mulching
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower
The FINN T75 HydroSeeder shows-off the top performance, clean aesthetics and operator-friendly design you can expect from FINN. With the tower and hose reel standard equipment, this unit is the answer to achieving the most efficient one-man, one-step process to seeding, fertilizing, and mulching.
The T75 HydroSeeder features a hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator for fast and thorough mixing; liquid recirculation; agitator controls at each end of the tank for operator convenience; a large toolbox in the hitch for storing hoses and nozzles; and a FINN-designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease and eliminates high maintenance belts and coupling. The rugged, reliable mechanics of the T75 provide long life and easy maintenance. And its low profile allows for easy material loading and excellent stability.
The T75 HydroSeeder offers professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering, and a number of other efficient, costeffective, and profitable applications. Use the T75 to tackle projects including residential and commercial areas, cemeteries, golf courses, sports fields, parks, office complexes, apartment complexes, condominiums, and more!
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, and as the inventor of the HydroSeeder, FINN Corporation is committed to your complete satisfaction.
The T75T HydroSeeder is perfect for the mid-size hydroseeding projects on residential and commercial properties, cemeteries, sports fields, office complexes, golf courses, parks and more.
With the versatile T75T you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and a number of other efficient, cost effective and profitable applications. The T75T HydroSeeder readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Loads per Acre
10,000 lbs. (4,541 kg)
Kohler CH730, 23.5 hp (17.5 kw), 2 cylinder, OHV, air cooled, gas
700 gal. (2,650 L) work cap. / 820 gal. (3,100 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 3' x 1-1/2' (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 75 psi (245 lpm @ 5.3 kg/cm2), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance, adjustable
Up to 150 feet (45 m) from end of discharge tower
- Power: Kohler CH730, 23.5 hp (17.5 kw), 2 cylinder, OHV, air cooled, gas
- Engine Safety System: .Low oil pressure shutoff
- Tank Size: .820 gallon (3,100 liter) liquid capacity, 700 gallon (2,650 liter) working capacity
- Loads Per Acre*: .4.29
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.2 gallon (31 liter)
- Pump: Centrifugal 3' x 1-1/2' (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 75 psi (245 lpm @ 5.3 kg/cm2), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance, adjustable
- Pump Drive: .Direct drive through electric clutch, Pump drive is independent of agitator operation
- Agitation: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Agitator Drive: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor drive (0-110 rpm), with control lever at front and rear of unit
- Discharge Distance: Up to 150 feet (45 m) from end of discharge tower
- Material Capacity: 2,333 lbs. (1,058 kg) granular solids, 350 lbs. (159 kg) fiber mulch
- Nozzles: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (2) long distance
- Brakes: Electric with break-away switch
- Lights: . D.O.T., including identification lights and license plate bracket
- Tires: ST225/75R15 load range D highway tread
- Trailer Axles: .Tandem 5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg) rubber torsion with fenders
- Hitch: .2 5/16' (5.87 cm) ball or heavy-duty lunette eye Includes large storage area in tongue
- Hitch Weight: .Approx. 1,400 lbs. (636 kg) maximum loaded
- Empty Weight:
- T75T 3,250 lbs. (1,477 kg)
- T75S 2,450 lbs. (1,114 kg)
- Working Weight*:
- T75T 10,000 lbs. (4,541 kg)
- T75S 9,190 lbs. (4,177 kg)
*Loads per acre based on an application rate of 1500 lbs. mulch/acre.
*Working weights are approximate and do not include stored materials.