Finn HydroSeeder - Model T90 - 800 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
From FINN - HydroSeeders
The FINN T90 offers the ultimate in performance features and operator conveniences that you’d expect from the industry leader in hydroseeding quality and innovation. With superior technology and extensive research, the T90 HydroSeeder is the ultimate 800 gallon working tank capacity for the mid-size hydroseeding projects.
The superior technology behind the T90 HydroSeeder is the result of more than 50 years of extensive FINN research and HydroSeeder manufacturing.Many customers have provided valuable input that shaped the final product. Today, the FINN T90 HydroSeeder offers the ultimate in performance features and operator conveniences that are exactly what you’d expect from the industry leader in hydroseeding quality and innovation.
For ease-of-use, the large loading hatch of the T90 is located at the front of the unit. This allows material to be loaded from the tow vehicle while the operator stands safely on the hitch platform. A uniform mix is of vital importance and the FINN T90 HydroSeeder delivers. The sleek design of the tank provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load.
Rugged & Aggressive
The FINN T90 HydroSeeder features a heavy-duty agitator driven by a variable speed, reversible hydraulic motor – with controls both front and rear. The agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation. This significantly enhances mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation. Outstanding GPM output, piping, and pressure capabilities of the pump result in spray distances of up to 180 feet from the tower gun.
The T90 HydroSeeder boasts a powerful centrifugal slurry pump, driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components. This configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure.
The independent torsion suspension axles of the T90 are equipped with electric brakes for better control. Heavy-duty truck wheels with standard highway-rated tires provide solid stability on uneven terrain.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, and as the inventor of the HydroSeeder, FINN Corporation is committed to your complete satisfaction.
- 800 gallon working capacity tank
- Tier 4Final Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water-cooled diesel engine
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large loading hatch located at the front of the unit allowing material to be loaded from the tow vehicle while standing securely on the hitch platform
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes for better control
- Heavy-duty truck wheels with standard highway-rated tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower
The T90 HydroSeeder is perfect for the mid-size hydroseeding projects on residential and commercial properties, cemeteries, sports fields, office complexes, golf courses, parks and more.
With the versatile T90 you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and a number of other efficient, cost effective and profitable applications. The T90 HydroSeeder readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Loads per Acre
15,115 lbs. (6,856 kg)
Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water cooled diesel engine. Tier 4Final. 1.642L
800 gal. (3,028 L) work cap. / 940 gal. (3,558 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 4' x 2' (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi (689 kPa) (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm2 ), 3/4' (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
- Power: Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water cooled diesel engine. Tier 4Final. 1.642L
- Engine Safety: Low oil pressure, electronic engine control and SYSTEM monitoring
- Tank Size:
- 940 gallon (3,558 liter) liquid capacity
- 800 gallon (3,028 liter) working capacity
- Loads Per Acre1: 3.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 gallon (51.1 liter)
- Pump: Centrifugal 4' x 2' (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi (689 kPa) (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm2), 3/4' (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
- Pump Drive: Direct drive with over center clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
- Agitation: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Agitator Drive: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor drive (0-100 rpm)
- Discharge Distance: Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
- Max. Material Capacity:
- 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg) granular solids
- 400 lbs. (181 kg) fiber mulch
- Nozzles: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (2) long distance
- Empty Weight2:
- T90T 5,810 lbs. (2,635 kg)
- T90S 4,150 lbs. (1,882 kg)
- Working Weight2 :
- T90T 15,115 lbs. (6,856 kg)
- T90S 13,455 lbs. (6,103 kg)
- Brakes: Electric on both axles with breakaway switch
- Lights: D.O.T. including marker, an identification light and license plate light
- Tires: ST225/90D16 bias ply tires, load range E
- Trailer Axles: Tandem 7,000 lbs. (3,176 kg) rubber torsion with fenders.
- GVWR: 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)
- Hitch Weight: Approx. 1,500 lbs. (680 kg)
1 Loads per acre based on an application rate of 1500 lbs. mulch/acre.
2 Working weights are approximate and do not include options or stored materials. Working weights assume maximum tank liquid capacity and maximum granular solids material capacity.