First Response - Emergency Leak Repair Kits
When a pipe, tank or drum springs a leak, time is of the essence. That’s especially true if it contains hazardous product. Major repairs can take considerable time. Fortunately, InduMar provides emergency repair kits that can plug the holes until major repairs can be made. These kits keep you and your company safe even when pipes, tanks or drums let you down.
The First Response Leak Repair Kit provides everything needed for maintenance and safety teams to respond quickly to most common leaks, cracks, and gashes in pipes, tanks and drums.
Each kit includes
- A small, medium, and large size of the STOP IT Pipe Repair System
- Five Fix Stix epoxy units
- 18 assorted wooden plugs
- Rubber hammer
- Two Plug-N-Dike Plug Rugs
- Three Plug Patties
- Lead wool filler pack
- Hot/cold hose repair tape
Everything in one box for maintenance and safety teams to quickly respond to most common leaks, cracks, and gashes in pipes, drums and tanks. Each kit includes a small, medium and large size of the Stop It Pipe Repair System, five Fix Stix epoxy, 18 assorted wooden plugs, rubber hammer, two Plug-N-Dike Plug Rugs, three Plug Patties, lead wool filler pack, hot/cold hose repair tape.
For hazardous-material leaks in any type of low-pressure vessel, universal kits contain everything needed to patch cracks, gashes and holes of all shapes in tanks and drums. All bolts, back-up plates, and hardware are manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
Kit “D” contains two toggle-bolt ball plugs, six toggle-bolt surface plugs, two T-bolt crack patches, five self-tapping screw patches, nine assorted wooden plugs, Fix Stix epoxy, Plug-N-Dike Plug Pattie, lead wool pack, hot/cold hose repair tape, sorbent pad, 8” x 12” solid neoprene gasket material, steel drift pin, OSHA-approved 200’ roll of barricade tape, tools for installing all patches, and heavy duty carrying case.
Kit “AE” contains all the items listed for kit “D,” plus items for larger holes, cracks and gashes. These include one 8” x 12” stainless steel plate lined with ¾”-thick soft neoprene material and three T-bolts with preassembled wingnut washer combos. A second 8” x 12” stainless-steel neoprene-backed plate is included with hardwood cribbing ladder patch and two 22’ heavy-duty nylon straps.
Designed to quickly respond to leaks in straight runs of piping. Simply snap the clamp around the pipe, drop bolt head through open-slotted lug, and tighten nuts. Versatile clamps respond to water, wastewater, fuel, chemical, air and gas leaks.
- Repair clamps are made of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel, lugs are made of rugged-ductile iron and shop coated for added protection. Bolts are plated for longer life. A choice of gasket material offers superior resistance to oils, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, condensates, gasoline and natural gas.
- All External Pipe Leak Control Kits include extra-solid neoprene and closed-cell foam gasket material for odd-sized, out-of-round, and corroded pipe applications. Accompanying tools are available in standard or non-sparking versions. Kits are packaged in a heavy-duty carrying case.
- Series “C-2” contains 10 assorted clamps for ½” through 4” diameter pipe, extra gasket material and installation tools. Clamp sizes are 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”, 2”, 2 1/2”, 3”, 3 1/2”, 4”.