FlexHammer - Model FH1800 Mobile - Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Hammer Mill
Well known for it’s unbeaten capacity and flexibility. Mobile crusher with outstanding performance and over 35 years of built-in experience. The FlexHammer™ system presents great flexibility regarding variation in feed materials. Multi purpose heavy duty hammer mill. Swedish quality.
Are being used as fuel for energy production or for compost or just for volume reduction.
Particle size of finished products:
The hammer mill’s design allows for a large variety of the finished products’ particle size. Typical finished products are e.g. between 0–50 mm and 0–500 mm.
The hammer mill has a mechanical safety device in form of a reject door which opens in case of pressure from uncrushable objects. Stones will be crushed.
This is a safety device which prtects the mill from damage and stoppages if any uncrushable material is fed in by mistake.
Typical materials that the mobile crusher FH1800 handles are:
- Wood waste demolition timber, railway sleepers, treetops and branches, bark, offcuts from industries etc.
- Household waste.
- Industrial waste of different kinds.
- Commercial waste, packing materials.
FH 1800 Mobile
- Dimensions transport L/W/H: 12,7 / 3,1 / 4,2 m
- Total weight:
- ~47,5 tonnes (30 km)
- ~45 tonnes (80 km)
- Feed opening dimensions, width / height: 1,8 m / 0,8 m
- Feedroller diameter: 0,8 m
- Feeder: 5,5 / 1,8 (9m3)
- Rotor weight: ~5 tonnes
- No. of hammers / Weight of hammer: 48 pcs / 11kg
- Rotor diameter / tip to tip: 1200 mm
- Rotor speed: ~900 rpm
- Cat C27 stage 5
- Tier 4 Final
- Enginepower: 875-1200 hp
- Magnet type: Elme permanent cross belt magnet
- Endmagnet in drivedrum: Yes
- Discharge belt width: 1,4 m
- Discharge belt – dropping height: 4,5 m