Flexi-Sorb - Noise Control Curtain System
Industrial Noise Control, Inc. Flexi-Sorb™ noise control curtain product line consists of flexible, durable acoustical curtain panels with pre-engineered support track and framework components … flexible building blocks … that can be configured into a wide variety of full & partial enclosures, barriers and partitions used to control and reduce excessive noise levels in industrial, commercial, institutional environments. Flexi-Sorb™ is an excellent choice for applications requiring maximum accessibility, design flexibility, ease of installation, low installed cost and quick delivery. An INC noise control curtain system is ideally suited to applications requiring modest noise level reduction and maximum flexibility.
- Equipment Sound Enclosures
- Soundproof Partitions
- Noise Control Curtain Dividers
- Flexible Doorways
- Drive-thru Doors
- Fan Enclosures
- Machinery Noise Enclosures
- Grinder / Compactor Noise Control
- Acoustical Room Dividers
- Movable Sound Barriers
- Equipment Acoustical Wrap and Lagging
- Temporary Construction Noise Barriers
- Noise Control Fencing
- and many others
INC Flexi-Sorb™ noise control curtain systems consist of one pre-fabricated flexible acoustical curtain panels suspended from our track to form a barrier or enclosure. The basic curtain panel is a limp-mass reinforced flexible vinyl noise barrier with hanging grommets and joining accessories. This basic sound barrier curtain can have a variety of sound absorber materials laminated to one or both sides to create a curtain composite that both blocks and absorbs noise. The materials selected for the curtain panel are based on the acoustical and mechanical requirements of the application.
Basic Curtain Sound Barrier Materials
- INC Flexible Noise Barriers available in ½, ¾ , 1, and 2 LB density mass materials.
- Barriers available in 54” maximum width.
- Polyester reinforced vinyl versions for superior strength and flexibility.
- Mar-resistant PVC for maximum durability and attractive pebble finish.
- Reinforced brass grommets machine set into the top of the curtain for secure hanging.
- Barriers are impervious to water, oils and most solvents.
- Clear vinyl strips available for pass-thru sections and doors.
Quilted Fiberglass Sound Absorber Materials
- Sorba-Glas® quilted acoustical blanket can be factory sewn to one or both sides of any vinyl barrier curtain in either 1” or 2” thickness and a variety of colors.
- Edges are factory sewn and finished.
- Meets ASTM E-84 Class I fire rating.
- Facing is strong, durable, washable and especially suited for harsh conditions.
Acoustical Foam Sound Absorber Materials
- A variety of sound absorbing open cell K-Foam materials are also available to be laminated to our curtain barrier panels.
Curtain System Accessories
You can customize your INC Flexi-Sorb™ noise control curtain system with these available options:
- Clear vinyl viewing windows.
- Clear vinyl strip access doors and sections.
- Hinged curtain access doors.
- UV and weather resistant materials for outdoor use.
Curtain Panel Joining Methods
- Basic curtains include punched holes and nylon fasteners to join adjacent panels.
- Velcro® hook & loop fasteners are available factory sewn to the curtain edges.
- Curtain panels may also be simply overlapped without fasteners.
Curtain Track and Suspension System
We offer a complete line of pre-engineered track and suspension components that allows you to configure your curtain system into a variety of shapes, such as enclosures and partitions.
- Heavy duty 12 gauge zinc coated roll formed track.
- Radius track sections for curved structures.
- Dual track arrangements for slide-by curtain designs.
- Heavy gauge track connectors, hangers, and mounts allow track configurations of any geometry.
- Floor or overhead support systems available.
- Two or four-wheeled ball bearing roller trolley assemblies available for sliding curtains.
- Economy friction slider hangers available.
- Dense rigid fiberglass noise absorbing core with resin hardened edges
- Factory wrapped in attractive Guilford FR-701 fabric
- 48 standard colors
- Four edge profiles
- Ready-to-mount modules in a wide range of standard sizes
- 1” and 2” thicknesses available
- NRC ratings up to 1.10
- Matching Tack Boards available