Flexiseal Pro - Liquid Applied Systems
Flexiseal Pro is a two-pack solvent free modified epoxide system that cures to form a seamless and fully bonded waterproof coating. It can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas and in two coats on vertical substrates, speeding up installation programs on fast track construction sites.
Flexiseal Pro is a flexible but durable barrier to water and water vapour and is generally applied to substrates treated with Flexiseal Pro Primer. Flexiseal Pro is typically used where a high performance waterproof coating/tanking system is required.
When designing Type A structures (as classified in UK BS8102:2009), the product applied correctly, is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements.
- Basement and Sub-structures
- Podium decks
- Elevated decks (terraces & balconies)
- Ground floor DPM
- Plant rooms & containment bunds
- Gas proofing
- Water and water vapour barrier
- Colour coded for quality control
- Seamless & fully bonded coating
- Can be applied in one coat to horizontal areas
- Tough & flexible, able to accommodate differential movement
- Cold applied by hand or spray
- Simplifies application to irregular profiles & complex details
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- High substrate adhesion
- Good chemical & UV resistance
- Effective barrier to carbon dioxide & methane