FLIR - Model C2 - Compact Thermocamera
FLIR C2 is the first pocket-sized thermocamera in the world with complete tools, designed for experts and building company. Always take it with you to be ready for analyzing heat distribution at any time and have proof of energetic waste, structural deficiencies, hydraulic problems and many other situations to be fixed. C2 instrument is equipped with many essential functionalities, for eg. MSX feature for improving real-time image quality, high sensitivity, wide visual field and image recording completely in radiometric modality which clearly detects affected areas and allows to check restoration effectiveness.
Take it always with you, ready-for-use, not to lose any chance.
- Light and thin, it can be easily carried in your working dress pocket
- 3' Touchscreen bright and intuitive, with practical function of screen automatic rotation
- Built-in LED light, usable as torch or to light up setting
Total radiometric images.
After taking and saving JPEG thermic images, then you can easily process and analyze them through FLIR Tools, to detect single pixel temperature measurement and edit clear, effective reports.
- MSX tool improves thermic images underlining details, to help better detect affected areas
- Radiometric image, made of 4800 pixel, catches thermic measurements from -10 °C to + 150 °C
- Visual field width (FOV) focuses exactly on what an expert needs to see, while high thermic sensitivity detects even smallest temperature differences which are common in construction industry
Suitable for all.
The hold down price of this instrument is suitable for all budgets and everyone can exploit its potentiality
- It includes FLIR Tools, the software for professional reports which stands for standard in thermic images post-analysis field
- Streaming video through FLIR tools, usually not available with low-cost thermocamera.
- Resolution IR: 80 × 60 (4.800 pixel)
- Thermic sensitivity: <0,10 °C
- Visual field: 41° × 31°
- Minimum distance of thermic focal view: 0,15 m (0,49 ft)
- MSX: 1,0 m (3,3 ft)
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- Focal view: fixed
- Spectral band: 7,5-14 µm
- 3” display (colour): 320 × 240 pixel
- Working temperature range: from –10 °C to +150 °C (from 14 to 302 °F)
- Accuracy ±2 °C (±3,6 °F) or 2%, the greatest, at nominal 25 °C (77 °F)
- Colours: Grey, Steel, Rainbow, HC Rainbow
- Storage support: internal memory for storing up to 500 set of images
- Images file format: Standard JPEG, 14 bit data measurement included
- Digital camera 640 × 480 pixel
- Digital camera, fixed focal view
- USB, connector type USB Micro-B: data transfer from and towards PC, iOS and Android
- Power: rechargeable battery
- Charging system: installed inside thermocamera
- External power: CA adaptor input 90-260 V CA
- Working temperature range: from –10 °C to +50 °C (from 14 to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature range: from –40 °C to +70 °C (from –40 to 158 °F)
- Weight (battery included): 0,13 kg (0,29 lb)
- Dimensions (L × P × A) 125 × 80 × 24 mm (4,9 × 3,1 × 0,94 in)
- Battery (installed inside thermocamera)
- Power supply/battery charger with takeouts EU, UK, US, CN and Australians
- Intuitive user manual
- USB dongle with documentation
- USB cable