From Flood Doors
Flood Control International offers a full design, manufacture and installation service for all types and sizes of sliding flood protection doors. Each of our sliding doors is individually designed for the specific customer’s requirements. Sliding flood protection doors use little space, can be used daily and provide effective flood prevention or pollution control. The doors can be designed to incorporate automation of closure, locking and monitoring status where needed. They can be clad in a range of finishes to integrate them into the whole building's aesthetic. Sliding flood doors incorporate spring wheels to allow an easy sliding operation with the ability to compress seals when in position. Alternatively, inflating seals can be used.
- Efficient use of space with no 'swing area' as with traditional flood gates.
- Can be designed for flood protection heights up to 5m and spans up to 7m.
- Simple one person operation.
- Ability to power / automate closing and opening.
- Can be designed to fit in with building aesthetic.
- No excavations required for installation.
- Always on-site ready to be deployed.
- Commercial flood defences.
- Architectural areas at flood risk.
- Openings in flood defence walls.