FlowCal Air - Multifunction Calibrator
FlowCal Air, more than a simple flow calibrator. A single instrument allows to perform all necessary controls to verify the calibration of some parameters, which are normally measured by sampler, like flowrate, pressure and temperature. This characteristic makes Flowcal Air unique to test the accuracy of an instrument and to follow a quality system procedure.
This is very important to follow a quality system procedure. FlowCal Air generates a calibration report, containing the following data: cell in use, calibration expiration date, ambient conditions during verification test, deviations, test date and hour, etc.
It is no longer necessary write paper reports.
FlowCal Air has an USB port: to download the report, simply insert and copy files onto a common USB key.
Sensor and measurement calibration have been performed with high accuracy and care. Each sensor is calibrated through an accurate procedure and is traceable to standards. Each instrument is supplied with a calibration certificate or, optionally, with ISO 17025 accredited laboratory certificate.
Flowrate cells FlowCell Air:
The flowrate cells, FlowCell Air, are calibrated individually: each cell saves on its microchip all the information for the calibration traceability.
How to use the measurement cell:
With Flowcal Air it is very simple: just connect the cell to the instrument and switch it on. Immediately the cell will be recognized, therefore will be available for the flow measurement. Each cell has an ambient temperature sensor screened from the solar beam.
Reference calibrator to measure:
- Absolute Pressure;
- Differential Pressure;
- Flow calibrator with Interchangeable measurement cells Flowcell Air, available in different ranges;
- High precision pressure calibrator, with thermal drift compensation device;
- Creation of calibration report;
- Creation of measurement log directly on the USB Key;
- Power supply with alkaline or rechargeable batteries AA type, replaceable by customer;
- Battery autonomy up to 90 hours;
- Internal memory capability up to 256 Report;
- Available with ISO 17025 accredited laboratory certificate (optional).
HI Flow Venturi
- Range: 150 -600 l/min
- Flow measurement accuracy: l%f.S.
- Cell material: Anodized aluminium
- Built-in Temp. Sensor accuracy: Better than 1% ±0.2 °C
- Working temperature: -20 +60°C
- Connection: male fitting diam. 31.65mm
- Application: Hi Volume samplers for micro pollutants and PM10
- Code: AB99-008-0010SP
- Hosebarb for Hi Flow cell: AB99-008-9910SP
- Range 0 – 2500 Pa (0 – 250 mmH2O)
- Accuracy Better than 1% of measure ± 2 Pa
- Resolution 0.1Pa (0.001 mmH2O)
- Differential pressure max 30 000 Pa (3000 mmH2O)
Absolute pressure (static and barometric)
- Range 0 – 105 kPa (1050 mBar) absolute
- Accuracy Better than 1% of measure ± 0.1 kPa
- Resolution 0.01 kPa (0.1 mBar)
- Temperaturepressure inlet -20 +80 °C
- Range resolution 0.01 °C
- Accuracy 1% of measure ± 0.2 °C
- Working temperature -20 +40 °C 95% UR
- Power supply N°4 alkaline batteries type AA (or rechargeable)
- Battery autonomy Up to 90 hours
- Display Graphic LCD 128x64 pixel
- Keypad Membrane with tactile effect
- USB Port USB 1.0; 1.1 and 2.0
- Weight 550g (including batteries)
- Dimensions 115 x 230 x 45 mm
Codes for orders
- FlowCal Air supplied with: AB99-008-0000SP+
- USB key 1 Gb
- Carrying case
- User’s manual
- Calibration certificate
- 4 alkaline batteries type AA
- 4 rechargeable batteries type AA: AC99-004-9931SR
- Battery charger for rechargeable batteries: AC99-004-9930SR
- Optional temp. probe inlet: AB99-008-0006SP
- Temperature probe: AB99-008-0020SP
- Soft case: AC99-004-9900SN