Land Genesis - Model WDG 1200 & 1210 - Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzers
A highly flexible range of high-precision flue gas oxygen analysers developed specifically for combustion analysis and control applications. Using AMETEK’s industry-proven zirconium oxide sensor technology, the WDG-1200/1210 range provides the world’s first fully-integrated, standalone flue gas oxygen analysers. The user interface is mounted onto the probe, lowering installation costs.
The unique design allows the sensor assembly to be removed without disturbing the outer protection tube. This means maintenance can be carried out easily on-site, with all parts replaceable in the field, reducing costs and downtime.
The WDG-1200/1210 offers local control via the simple user interface attached to the probe, with a remote-control unit available for less accessible locations. Advanced communications options allow straightforward integration into plant control systems.
The WDG-1200/1210 range provides the essential measurements for combustion efficiency, NOx reduction, excess air measurement and pollution control applications in the hydrocarbon processing, industrial processing and power generation industries.
Completely Field Serviceable
The inner tube structure, including the sensor assembly and heater, can be completely removed, leaving the outer protection tube in the process. This makes field service fast and easy, without the expensive downtime of a return-to-factory repair.
Simple, Flexible Operation
The user interface is mounted onto the probe for local control at the measurement location. For restricted or hostile locations, a remote-control unit is available. Both methods use simple push-button operation and a clear LED display for ease of use.
Versatile Probe and Mounting
310 stainless steel probes for the WDG analysers are available in various lengths, with a range of mounting flange options to suit your process. A dust-protection filter at the end of the probe prevents fly ash damage to the sensor.
The WDG-1200/1210 range is AMETEK Land’s ground-breaking series of flue gas oxygen analysers.
The Genesis WDG Series from Land were the world’s first fullyintegrated stand-alone, flue gas oxygen analyzers. The Genesis 1200 WDG and the Genesis 1210 WDG are rugged and reliable for net oxygen, and use industry-proven zirconium oxide sensor technology.
The outer probe tube is 310 stainless steel so no abrasion shield is needed for most applications.
The integrated/remote controller features precision temperature control for optimum stability, built-in diagnostics, and overtemperature protection. Modbus and 4-20 mA outputs are standard; automatic calibration is available.
The unique sensor design allows the entire sensor assembly, including the heater, to be removed without disturbing the outer protection tube which remains in the process; this makes field service fast and easy, and because there is no need to return the probe to the factory for repair, there’s no expensive downtime.
- Simple User Interface
Simple push-button operation combined with a clear LED display enable complete electronic control of the probe functions. Full setup and diagnostic information is also accessible through the user interface.
- Easy Maintenance
The Genesis WDG 1200 is completely field - serviceable. The uniquedesign allows the inner tube structure to be completely removed forservicing, leaving the outer protection tube attached to the process.
- Modbus Communications
Genesis probes can communicate using the RS485 Modbus protocol, for straightforward integration into the plant DCS. There are also both 4-20 mA analog and relay outputs.
- Unique Flexibility
Genesis uniquely mounts the user interface onto the probe itself. This enables complete local control at the measurement location and reduces installation costs. Alternatively, a remote user interface can be supplied.
- Versatile Probe and Mounting
Genesis oxygen probes are available in various lengths with a range of mounting flange options. The dust-protection filter screws into the end of the probe and prevents the sensor from being damaged by flyash.
- The sensor is manufactured to the highest possible standards - allowing a 2 year warranty. The sensor design gives a large surfacearea and an excellent bond between the zirconia and stainless steel holder
- Genesis WDG 1200 and WDG 1210 Sensor
- Measuring Range: From 0 to 1 %, 0 to 25 % O2 v/v
- Accuracy: ±1 % of measured value or ±0.05% oxygen, whichever is greater
- Response Time: < 3 secs to calibration gas 63% of a process step change, 20 secs
- < 0.1 % of cell output per month
- (< 0.005 % O2 per month with
- 2 % O2 applied)
- Linearity: ±1 % of output span
- Repeatability: ±1 % of output span
- Probe Lengths: 0.22 m (9 in), 0.45 m (18 in), 0.9 m (36 in), 1.8 m (72 in) and 2.7 m (108 in)
- Mounting Options:
- 2” NPT thread, 3” 300 lb ANSI,
- 2” 150 lb ANSI, 3” 150 lb ANSI,
- 4” 300 lb ANSI, DN65 PN6 (JIS)
- Max. Flue Gas Temperature: 677 °C (1250 °F)
- Sample Pressure: ±2 psig (± 13.8 kPa)
- Ambient Temp.: -20 to 71 °C (-5 to 160 °F)
- Relative Humidity: 10 % to 90 %, non-condensing
- Calibration Gas Req:
- Use all calibration gases @ 10 psig, 3 to 6 scfh (0.70 kg/cm2
- 1.41 to 2.82 L/min) O2 Span Gas: Air or from 1.0 % to 100 % O2
- balance N2, O2 Zero Gas: 2 % or from 0.1 to 10% O2
- balance N2
- Calibration: Manual, automatic and remote trigger
Genesis Probe Control Unit
- Display / Keypad: Single-line 4 digit LED; 4 keys
- Analog Outputs: Isolated 4-20 mA. Max impedance 500 ohms.
- Current loop isolation is 1000 V rms
- Alarms: System Fault, Maintenance,
- Calibration In Progress - Single pole form C 2A at 30Vac/dc
- Communications: Modbus, Isolated RS-485 2-wire
- Environment: Ambient Temp.: -20 to 71 °C (-5 to 160 °F)
- Relative Humidity: 10 % to 80 %, non-condensing
- Enclosure: IP65
- Power Requirements : Nominal 115-230 Vac ±10 %, 47-63 Hz;
- 4 A 6mm female thread for earth grounding
- System Compliance: EMC directive 89/336/EEC
- Low Voltage Directive 73/23/
- EEC, CE
- Autocal Unit
- Dimensions: 300 x 200 x 155 mm / 11.8” x 7.9” x 6.1” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6 kg / 13.2 lbs.
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50 °C / 32 - 122 °F
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Power Supply: Selected to 110 v or 230 v a.c. 50-60 Hz 10VA
- Supply Tolerance: -10 %, +20 %
- Gas Inlet Pressure: 25 - 30 psi (1.7 to 2.0 bar)
- Gas Outlet Flow: 3 to 6 scfh (1.6 to 2.8 l/min)
- Pressure Switch: 15 psi (1.0 bar) trip pressure
- Span (Slave) Relays: 2 - galvanically free changeover relay contacts
- Control Interface: Single 8 core hard wire lead to Genesis Control Unit
- Fuse Rating:
- 125 mA @ 230v antisurge,
- 250 mA @ 110v antisurge
- Isolation Switch Rating: 240V 1A (customer supplied)
- Installation: Category II
- Overvoltage: Category II
- Combustion efficiency and control
- NOX reduction systems
- Excess air measurement
- Pollution control
- Bio-fuel, Package and
- Shipyard boilers
- Gas, oil or coal fired boilers
- Power generation
- Process industries
- Incineration furnaces