Fluidwell - Model F173 - Field Mount - Level Monitor with Linearization, High/Low Alarms and Analog Outputs
The F173 is a versatile level indicator featuring linearization and continuous level monitoring. In addition to the average Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tank shape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase accuracy. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the alarm and analog outputs. With the level monitoring feature, two low and two high level alarm values can be set. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual level. The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Fifteen point linearization of the tank shape - with interpolation.
- Level monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Analog output to transmit the actual level.
- Level and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67') digits.
- Displays level, height or percentage, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric, mass and height.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The F-Series is so rugged, even a truck can stand on it!
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Level measurement where linearization of the tank shape and continuous level monitoring is important as well as signal re-transmission of the level or serial communication.
- Alternative basic models: F070, F073, F077, F170 or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mALoop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined level alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the linearized level, height or percentage - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 2.5 m³ to 1400.0 m³).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered4 – 20mA output or one active(0)4 – 20mA or0 – 10V DC output.