FluidWorker - Model 100 - UV Reactor
FluidWorker effectively reduces bacteria in process fluids such as metalworking fluids and wash fluids. The fluid is irradiated with UV light, which reacts with the bacteria's DNA and makes it unable to reproduce. The bacterial reduction is gradual over a few days with a total reduction of 99 % - 99.999%, given correct dimensioning and installation. The total reduction depends on fluid system factors such as circulation, filtration, fluid condition etc.
The main advantages of biocide-free purification are:
- Safer work environment without biocides that can cause eczema, allergies, respiratory problems, sterility and cancer.
- Lower costs – the process fluid gets a longer lifetime and biocide-related expenses are avoided. Lower bacteria levels also reduces the consumption of filter media.
- Stable production – when the process fluid is continuously purified, the quality is maintained and production can continue uninterrupted
- Reduced climate footprint – Longer life of the fluid means fewer chemicals in circulation, reduced waste volumes and fewer transports associated with this. Not using biocides makes it easier to fulfill local waste requirements.
FluidWorker 100 is equipped with a self-cleaning technology, which means that maintenance is minimal. It is a standalone unit with a compact design and is ready for use on delivery.
FluidWorker 100 is installed in less than an hour during production and no special qualification is required. It is very easy to manage, thanks to an intelligent and user-friendly control system that shows energy consumption, operating time and alarm for reduced flow, reduced UV power and pressure changes.
- Suitable tank size:
- 200 - 1 500 litre / 0.2 - 1.5 m3
- Size: W 42 cm, D 36 cm, H 134 cm
- Installation time: Less than 1h, during production
- Bacterial reduction: 99 % - 99.999 %, given correct dimensioning and installation
- Control system provide alarm for: reduced flow or UV-effect, lost/high pressure etc