Fluorat - Model 02-4M/02-5M - Multifunctional Fluorescence Analyzer
FLUORAT-02 is a multifunctional fluorescence analyzer intended for analysis of water, soil, foodstuff, etc. This instrument determines a wide range of analytes based on fluorescence, chemiluminescence, phosphorescence and photometry techniques.
- Low detection limit
- Fast analysis with low reagent consumption
- 4-in-1 instrument: fluorimeter, chemiluminometer, photometer, and nephelometer
- High analytical selectivity compared to conventional photometirc instruments
- Capable of determination of total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH), anionic surfactants, nitrites, B, U, Al, Zn and a large variety of analytes
- COD-analyzer with thermoreactor TERMION
- Equipped with dedicated software FLUORATE
Both FLUORAT-02-4M and FLUORAT-02-5M models are capable of fluorescence, chemiluminescence and photometry measurements.
FLUORAT-02-4M also provides phosphorescence measurement using the time-resolved gating fluorimeter mode. In particular, this mode is used to determine uranium and is characterized by a very high sensitivity and selectivity.
FLUORAT-02-5M can operate as a nephelometer for measuring turbidity.
- FLUORAT-02 analyzer (base set includes quartz cells, light filters and Fluorate Software)
- Kits for analysis (on request)
- TERMION (thermoreactor for COD).
All Lumex instruments and equipment are covered by a 12-months warranty.
Our service engineers can install LUMEX equipment and instruments at a Customer's site and can provide personnel training specific to the Customer’s needs.
- Spectral range FLUORAT-02-5M: 250-900 nm
- Spectral range FLUORAT-02-4M: 250-650 nm
- Detection limit: 5 μg/L (phenol)
- Types of cells: 10 mm (quartz), glass vials for COD
- Power requirements: 200-240 Vac, 50 Hz, 36 W
- Size: 305x320x110 mm
- Weight: 6,5 kg
The table below lists the analyses that can be performed by FLUORAT-02 analyzers. The detection limits for several sample matrices are given in the corresponding application notes.
- Total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH), anionic surfactants, nitrites, Al, B, U, Zn, turbidity, COD, chlorophyll in natural, potable, and waste water
- As, Be and Se in potable water fluorescein in natural and oilfield water
Soil: total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH)
Food: Se, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
 with the FLUORAT-02-4M model only
 with the FLUORAT-02-5M model only