FMS - Model A - Expansion Card
Expansion cards allow users to expand the capabilities of their FMS Facilities Monitoring System.
Can I add an expansion card to my FMS?
Expansion cards can be added to an FMS at any time – if you order an FMS from the factory with expansion cards, the FMS will ship with the expansion cards installed. If you have an FMS at your facility that has available unoccupied expansion cards slots, you can order just the cards and install them yourself. Just follow the step-by-step instructions in the FMS User Guide.
- A 1U FMS has room for one expansion card.
- A 2U FMS has room for three expansion cards.
- A 48V FMS accepts only ONE expansion card A, regardless if the unit is a 1U or 2U FMS. A 1U 48V FMS can accept one A card or one C card. A 2U 48V FMS can accept one A card and up to 3 C cards, or up to 4 C cards.
What functionality would you like to add?
Expansion card A adds:
- 12 analog inputs, individually configurable through jumpers on the card as 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, or through the web interface as digital NO (normally open ONLY!)
- 8 relay outputs
Expansion Card A
1U FMS accommodates 1 expansion card; 2U FMS accommodates up to 4 expansion cards
24V Falcon requires EXP-x-24 option cards; 48V Falcon requires EXP-x-48 option cards
- EXP-A-24/48: 12 analog inputs (jumper selectable for 4-20mA, 0-5VDC or 0-10VDC) or digital normally open dry contact inputs (normally open ONLY!; non-isolated, individual ground only); 8 Form C Relay Outputs, 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC. 48V FMS can accept only 1 EXP-A-24/48 card.