From Fuel/Oil Separators
Our super-efficient forecourt separators provide the ideal solution for potential spillages likely to occur during vehicle refuelling and road tanker delivery. Use Kingspan Klargester forecourt separators to comply with safety and environmental criteria.
Features and benefits
- Light and easy to install, saving you time and money
- Class I and Class II design for flexibility of choice
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
- Oil storage volume
- Coalescer (Class I unit only)
- Automatic closure device
Forecourt separators are full retention separators specified to retain on site the maximum spillage likely to occur on a petrol filling station. They are required for both safety and environmental reasons and will treat spillages occurring during vehicle refuelling and road tanker delivery. The size of the separator is increased in order to retain the possible loss of the contents of one compartment of a road tanker, which may be up to 7,600 litres.