Forks with Pin Type Suspension
From Suspensions Fork
Mainly used on larger lift trucks and construction machinery. The pin suspension on the fork is used to guide it on a shaft that is already mounted at the machine. For construction machinery, the pin-type suspension enables a floating function for the use in outdoor areas and in case of uneven grounds. Standard design withOptimaForkHeelfor up to triple operating life. Produced out of VETTER special fork steel
Norms Pin-type forks
- Connection measures are not standardized
- However, a wide range of common designs is already stored in the VETTER database.
Please contact us!
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload