FPI - Model LGA - 4500 - Extractive Laser Gas Analyzer
Fast response. High accuracy, ppm level resolution. No cross interference. Online calibration, no zero drift. Reliable in all harsh conditions: high temperature & pressure, dust density, moisture and corrosion. International ATEX certified.
- All other applications where in-situ doesn’t fit due to high pressure or dust density, limitation of stack diameter or position.
- HCL, HF, NH3 , H2S emission monitoring
- Trace H2O in VCM Production
- Coal Injection Safety Control
- SCR NH3 Injection in Coal-fueled Plants
- Span drift:≤±1%F.S/6 months
- Instrument response time:≤1s*
- Warm-up time:≤15min
- Gas cell temperature: -30℃ to +250℃
- Gas cell pressure: 0.5 to 3 bar abs.
- *Gas flow>1L/min, system response time: T90≤20s.
Input & Outputs
- Analog outputs: 2 outputs 4-20mA, max. load
- 750Ω,electrically isolated
- Communications: RS485(or Bluetooth, RS232 or GPRS )
- Relay outputs: 3 outputs 24V DC/1A
- Power supply: 200-240V AC/48-63Hz
- Power consumption:≤30W (no heat tracing)
- Operating temperature: -30℃ to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Purge gas: 0.3MPa nitrogen gas or instrument air
- Protection class: IP65
- Laser class: class 1 conformant with IEC60825-1
- CE certified: conformant with 2004/108/EC