FPI - Model LGA - C300 - Calorific Value Laser Gas Analyzer
Features and Benefits * Integrated and compact * Simultaneous and continuous multiple fuel compositions (CO, CO2, CH4, H2) analysis * Low cost ownership and operation * Reliable in harsh conditions Application * Calorific value analysis in iron&steel * Syngas analysis
- Calorific value analysis in iron&steel
- Syngas analysis
- CO: 0-100%*
- CO2: 0-100%*
- CH4: 0-100%*
- H2: 0-100%*
* Measurement ranges (percentage) customizable on request.
- Repeatability: ≤ ±1%F.S.
- Instrument response time: ≤ 1s*
- Span drift: ≤ ±2%F.S./3 months
- * Gas flow>1L/min, system response time: T90≤21s.
Input & Outputs
- Analog outputs: 2 outputs 4-20mA, max. load 750Ω, electrically isolated
- Communications: RS485/RS232
- Power supply: 100-240V AC/ 48-63Hz
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to +45℃
- Laser class: class 1 conformant with IEC60825-1