The FRED Overspray Master is a portable paint fume extractor designed to capture paint overspray and filter harmful VOC fumes and odors from touch up painting operations. The compact portable design allows operators to position the extraction arm in confined spaces or on large workpieces where a paint booth is not practical.
The portable paint fume extraction unit includes a hood mounted paint pocket arrestor prefilter, four MERV 11 primary filters and 2 extruded carbon after filters for VOC fumes. The filters in the unit comply with the NESHAP 319 standard for toxic chromate coatings and primers, commonly found in aerospace painting applications.
The Overspray Master comes with a 10’ Extractor capture arm, with external pantograph style articulation ensuring ultra-smooth repositioning and protecting the arm’s components from wear and tear. Available arm lengths include 6.5’, 13’ and dual arm configurations.
- Compact, portable, and easy to operate
- Capture-at-source for cleaner air
- Complies with OSHA guidelines for controlling VOC fumes
- Flexible 10' Externally Articulated Capture Arm
- 1.5HP Explosion-Proof Motor producing 1200 CFM of airflow
- Rotary Starter with 15' Power Cord included
- 4 X MERV 11 Pleated Panel Filters
- Explosion-Proof Motor Starter & Wiring
- Class 1 Division 1 Group C&D