Outside surface cleaning of industrial plants is a major area of concern for plant operation professionals who need to manage site maintenance and cleaning of excess grease, oil, sludge, and other substances that can be dangerous to employees working around the oil rig and refinery, and can also cause an explosion risk if not taken care of correctly.
FreshAWL DF-701 is an industrial grade biodegradable refinery degreaser that may be injected for use in thru-system circulation or sprayed directly onto surfaces. And, while it is highly effective and powerful, DF-701 is safe for washing down sewer lines once the acted on contaminants are either reclaimed or separated out. Typical application uses include:
It may be used in temperatures varying from 13-180° f and in a pH levels ranging from 7-13.
- DF-701 does the hard work for you by cleaning difficult to reach areas that only a cleaning solution can penetrate.
- It is safe to use on tanks, hoses, tools or other mechanical equipment that may be subject to fluid or gas contamination.
- DF-701 may be injected for use in thru-system circulation or sprayed directly onto surfaces.
- It may be used in temperatures varying from 13-180° f and in a pH levels ranging from 7-13.
- DF-701 degreases contaminated surfaces when left to remain in contact for 10-30 minutes (depending on application) and then may be easily rinsed off with water.
How does DF-701 work?:
- DF-701 works by breaking oil bonds and reducing the surface tension.
- DF-701 can be easily added to pressure hydroblasters performing flawlessly at varying pressures and flow rates to cost-effectively clean surfaces, process equipment, heat exchangers and other industrial vessels.
- DF-701 collects, absorbs and scrubs H2S and Mercaptans.
- DF-701 will remove hard deposits, corrosives, oils and other tough residuals such as crude deposits, heavy residual pitch and grease.
Powerful FreshAWL DF-701 safety features include:
- Completely biodegradable
- Toxicity Levels (LC- 50/96 @ 50 ppm Concentrate/Use Levels (3% or 1,500 ppm)
- Very safe for employees to handle. In fact, it is so safe that it does not require special handling under OSHA or the DOT regulations.
- DF-701 does not contain enzymes.