FRITSCH - Model ANALYSETTE 18 - Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker
The ANALYSETTE 18 is used for particle size analysis and portioning of coarse-grained materials. The maximum input quantity of 15 kg for the material to be sieved and the sieve stack also allows use in pilot line production or for serial analysis of large quantities.
- The ANALYSETTE 18 is a Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker that was specially designed for processing of large sieving quantities. It intentionally avoids the disadvantages of lighter sieve shakers in which the sample and sieve weights can sometimes significantly affect the sieving results.
- Two unbalanced motors situated in phase opposition under exactly defined angles create optimal vibrations of the test sieves mounted to the sieve plate. After elapsing of the sieve time, both motors are precisely braked.
- With this construction the sieving material is not only accelerated vertically, but also horizontally. This three-dimensional sieving action ensures a permanent change of direction of the material. This results in a short sieving time and increased separation efficiency without manual re-sieving and optimal reproducibility.
- Material quantity up to 15 kg in a measurement range of 20 µm - 125 mm
- Three-dimensional sieving action for fast sieving results, without manual re-sieving, optimal reproducibility
- Universal support plate for sieves Ø 200, 250, 300, 315, 350, 400, 450 mm and 8, 12, 16, 18 inch sieve diameters
- Automatic amplitude control with continuous acceleration measurement of the whole sieve stack
- Operation by remote control via a separate, handy operating unit
- TwinNut fastening system for sieves and clamping lid ensure constant tensioning pressure and stability
- Up to 12 test sieves (65 mm height) with sieve pans and lid can be used per working cycle
- Multilingual AUTOSIEVE programme for automatic evaluation, monitoring, documentation of results
- Sieves in mesh widths from 20 µm to 125 mm according to ISO 3310-1, ASTM E-11-1995
- Sieves can be calibrated according to ISO 9001
- Robust design for heavy-duty operating conditions
- Two maintenance-free unbalanced motors
- 2-year warranty
The multilingual AUTOSIEVE programme for automatic evaluation, simple monitoring and documentation of your sieving results is supplied on a practical USB stick and is therefore very quickly installed. All you have to do is to connect a laboratory analysis balance and then weigh the sieves before and after sieving using differential weighing. AUTOSIEVE will do the rest. The software, which is suitable for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 enables simple saving and retrieving of empty sieve weights, both of single sieves and complete sieve sets.
The standard equipment delivered with the Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 18 includes tensioning and sieve cover, but does not include test sieves or sieve pan. For sieving fine-grained materials or agglomerates, the use of for example vulkollan cubes are recommended.
- Method of analysis: Dry Sieving
- Sieving action: three-dimensional
- Measurement range: 20 µm - 125 mm*
- Max. sample quantity (approx.): 15 kg*
- Sieving time (approx.): 5 - 60 min*
- Max. weight of sieve stack: 42 kg
- Amplitude: 0.1-2 mm
- Amplitude control: automatic
- Sieve diameters: 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 315 mm, 350 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm and 8', 12', 16', 18'
- Max. number of sieves per sieve stack: 12 (65 mm height)
- Max. height of sieve stack: 845 mm
- Automatic sieve analysis with evaluation software AUTOSIEVE: Yes
- Testing instrument calibration according to ISO 9001: Yes
- Interface: Yes
- Intermittent mode: Yes
- Memory for 10 parameter combinations: Yes
- Electrical details 230 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 200 W
- (Order Nr. 18.3020.00)
- 115 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 200 W
- (Order Nr. 18.3010.00)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) Floor instrument 58 x 59 x 130 cm
- Weight net/ gross: 135 kg/ 157 kg