Fritsch Pulverisette - Model 1 Premium Line - Jaw Crusher
The extra powerful premium pre-crusher: The extra powerful FRITSCH Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line with its up to 3 kW drive power ensures an exceptionally high throughput and is the ideal instrument for fast and effective pre-crushing - batchwise or continuous – of hard or very hard brittle materials even hardest ferrous alloys! The FRITSCH Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line is ideal for a max. feed size of 95 mm and a max. continuous throughput of up to 250 kg/h depending on the material and gap setting.
At a Glance
- Final fineness 0.3-15 mm
- Zero-point and grinding gap adjustment with millimetre accuracy
- Variable crushing jaw kinematics for higher final fineness
- Easy cleaning: crushing jaws can be completely swivelled out or removed
- Glass and Ceramics Industry
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Geology and Mineralogy
- Chemical Industry
- Soil Research
The powerful comminution of the sample takes place in the Jaw Crusher under high pressure between one fixed and one movable crushing jaw in an enclosed grinding chamber. The gap adjustment is defined with millimetre accuracy from the outside, simply by adjusting the distance between the crushing jaws. The ground sample automatically falls downward – into a drawer for batchwise comminution or via a chute into a larger collection container for continuous operation or directly into a FRITSCH Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line for further comminution.
- Feed size up to 95 mm – max. continuous througphut 250 kg/h
- Extra powerful motor with up to 3 kW drive power
- Outstanding noise reduction due to side walls insulated with foam for a significantly quieter operation
- Especially safe as drawer and grinding chamber lid lock automatically
- Funnel folds away completely providing easy access and easy to fill
- Freely accessible grinding chamber
- Clean Design: smooth surfaces in the grinding chamber enable easy cleaning and prevent cross-contamination
- Extremely heavy-duty plexiglas cover for visual inspection of grinding chamber
- Automatic adjustment of correct direction of rotation - optimal results for three-phase versions
- Zero-point adjustment can be calibrated: compensation of wear of crushing jaws, precise re-adjustment after turning/ replacing crushing jaws
- Progressive gap adjustment: zero point adjustment can be calibrated is connected with a progressive grinding gap adjustment.
- Extra low noise and dust-free operation
- Lateral support walls especially easy to replace, crushing jaws easily removable
- Combinable with the Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line
Unique kinematics with fast change: Only the FRITSCH Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line offers easy, fast and convenient change of the kinematics without altering the gap adjustment. Simply select between the settings specified on the instrument “Eccentricity normal” provides the fastest possible comminution due to the approximately circular oscillation of the crushing jaws. Choose “Eccentricity small” to achieve a narrow particle size range through up and down shearing motions. As a result, the PULVERISETTE 1 premium line can be adapted to the breaking characteristics of the respective sample with one simple motion.
Configure your Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line exactly to your specific application
The crushing jaws and support walls of the FRITSCH Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line are available in 6 different materials to prevent undesired contamination due to material abrasion. The standard version is equipped with fixed and movable crushing jaws as well as lateral support walls made of tempered steel.
The premium combination for integrated pre- and fine grinding
For especially fast continuous premium pre- and fine-grinding of large quantities of coarse material, the combination of the Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line and the Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line is the ideal solution. Together, they form an efficient, heavy-duty, high-performance grinding instrument with integrated Riffle Sample Splitter. This gives you the full range of opportunities for optimal sample preparation with a feed size of up to 95 mm and final fineness of down to 0.05 mm – all in a single step.
- Working principle: pressure
- Optimal for material type: very hard, hard, medium-hard, brittle and abrasive samples and for metal-free grinding
- Grinding tools: fixed and movable crushing jaws
- Materials of the grinding tools: hardened steel, stainless steel, chromium-free tool steel, manganese steel, hardmetal tungsten carbide, zirconium oxide
- Max. feed size (depending on material): 95 mm
- Min. sample quantity: 20 ml
- Max. continuous throughput (depends on material and gap width): 250 kg/h
- Final fineness: 0.3 - 15 mm
- Feeding: batchwise/continuous
- Eccentric oscillations: 308 movements/min
- Electrical Details*(other voltages available on request): 400 V/3~, 50/60 Hz, 3490 Watt
- Instrument also available in the following voltage: 200 V/3~, 50/60 Hz, 3490 Watt - order no. 01.2040.00
- Emission sound pressure level at the workplace according to DIN EN ISO 3746 (depending on the material to be crushed): approx. LpAd = 83 dB
- Weight: 320 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): bench top instrument 55 x 90 x 106 cm
*The three-phase AC version„/3~“ is definitely preferable over a single-phase version „/1~“, since you obtain with the three-phase AC version more power, better effectiveness and a greater energy efficiency.
Please note: the three-phase AC version „/3~“ must always be operated on a three-phase supply network.