Fritsch - Model ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN - Vibratory Sieve Shaker
For quantitative particle size analysis of solids and suspensions of all kinds through dry or wet sieving with woven test sieves. Convertible into a micro mill for fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspensions and for homogenisation of emulsions or pastes.
Areas of Application
- The Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN is the ideal instrument for quantitative particle size analysis according to the known and proven sieving method. The particle size distribution of solids and suspensions of all kinds can be measured through dry or wet sieving with woven test sieves.
- The ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN can also be converted into a micro mill for fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspensions and for homogenisation of emulsions or pastes.
Method of Operation
- The ANALYSETTE 3 is a “shaking sieve” system in the classic sense in which an electromagnetic drive causes the sieves to oscillate in a vertical direction.
- The material to be sieved is periodically propelled upward off the sieve fabric and forced through the mesh of the attached test sieve as it falls back down.
- Automatic sieve analysis with sieve evaluation software AUTOSIEVE
- Quick conversion to Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0
- Exact entry of the sieving time via a precise digital timer
- Optical display of the amplitude during sieving
- Ergonomically installed robust soft touchpad
- EASYTWIST sieve stack tensioning with steel-reinforced plastic bands included
- Up to 10 test sieves can be used simultaneously per working cycle – allowing up to 5 sieving operations to be performed at the same time
- Optimum power consumption prevents warming up of the sieving system
- Recyclable plastic housing
- Certified safety (CE mark)
- 2-year warranty
- The multilingual AUTOSIEVE programme for controlling the ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN and for automatic evaluation, simple monitoring and documentation of your sieving results is supplied on a practical USB stick and is therefore very quickly installed. All you have to do is to connect a laboratory analysis balance, (see accessories for automatic evaluation of sieve analysis) and then weigh the sieves before and after sieving using differential weighing. AUTOSIEVE will do the rest. The software, which is suitable for Windows 7, XP and Vista, enables simple saving and retrieving of empty sieve weights, both of single sieves and complete sieve sets.
- The standard equipment delivered with the Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN does not include clamping lid, test sieves or sieve pan, which are offered in various designs and must be ordered as accessories.
- Also available as an accessory is the new sieve tensioning system TorqueMaster for automatic and reproducible tensioning of the sieve stack on the Sieve Shaker.
- In order to avoid undesired contamination and extend the service life of the sieves, we recommend for gentle cleaning of the test sieves and micro-precision sieves, t