The Cutting Mill Combination can comminute samples of up to 2 litres in one step from 30 mm down to a final fineness of < 500 µm. A representative portion for analysis is available within 5 minutes. The combination is used, among other applications, for the preparation of heterogeneous substances for analysis according to the Technical Instruction on Municipal Waste Management (TOC) or for determination of calorific value and chlorine content. Even completely heterogeneous samples such as household waste, construction waste, German recycling system bales or light shredder fractions from automobile recycling can be prepared.
The FRITSCH Cutting Mill Combination consists of the Power Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 25 and the Universal Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 19. The entire sample is pre-crushed by the PULVERISETTE 25 then falls automatically through a funnel into a sample divider which divides the sample according to a 1:13 ratio by default. The division ratio is variable. This smaller sample is then automatically comminuted in the PULVERISETTE 19 down to a final fineness of 0.2 mm and drawn into the glass sample bottle by the connected FRITSCH Cyclone separator.
- Patented fully-automated, two-stage comminution
- Sample extraction into glass sample bottle by FRITSCH Cyclone separator
- Integrated sample division to reduce the quantity for fine size reduction
- Sample cooling during the comminution process
- Capable of sample material with moisture content up to 30 %
- Exceptionally high material throughput
- No tools required for removing the grinding parts
- Minimal dead spaces
The Cutting Mill Combination offered under article number 19.5030.00 is a Standard Cutting Mill Combination that was put together for universal use. It consists of: Power Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 25 with 3-litre feed funnel, Universal Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 19, intermediately positioned sample divider, base frame and sample extraction via cyclone, including hardmetal tungsten carbide cutting tool sets and sieve cassettes of stainless steel.
The Cutting Mill Combination PULVERISETTE 25/PULVERISETTE 19 can be fitted with any type of cutting tool sets and sieve cassettes that are offered for the PULVERISETTE 25 and PULVERISETTE 19. This allows the user to individually equip the Cutting Mill Combination specifically for the respective application.
- Voltage/connection values: 400 V/3~*
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz*
- Input Power: 6440 W*
- Operating principle: Cutting
- Max. feed size: (depends on material and funnel) 120 x 85 mm
- Min. sample quantity: 20 -30 ml
- Max. throughput quantity: (depends on material and sieve size) 60 l/h
- Final fineness: (depends on sieve cassette) 0.2 - 6 mm
- Feeding: Batchwise/continuous
- Cutting tools: Cutting rotor
- Materials of the cutting tools: Tool steel, hardmetal tungsten carbide, chromium-free steel
- Rotor speed: 360 - 3400 rpm
- Weight: 214 kg
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) On stand 62 x 82 x 145 cm