Front Load Bear Resistant Lid
From Dumpster Lids
Live in an area with a high bear population? We’ve designed a dumpster lid that addresses your needs! This economical alternative to steel lids and enclosures can be used on your current 3-8 yard dumpsters. It has the same features as our Double Impact Lid, with a few extras: 1. An additional steel rod frame around the perimeter and center point of the lid. (1” x 1”, 11 gauge structural tubing framework). 2. 6-5/16” zinc plated bolts with Nylock nuts. 3. Framework coated with enamel paint. How does it work? The rounded knuckles on top of the lid give bears nothing to hold onto. They can’t lift the lid. The reinforced steel tubing makes the lid incredibly strong. Bears can’t smash their way into the dumpster. Tested and approved by major haulers.
Tested and proved by major haulers!
Economical alternative to steel lids and enclosures. Lid can be used on your current 3 – 8 yard containers.
- Designed to deter bears from accessing trash containers.
- Same features as our Double Impact Lid with an additional reinforced steel frame around the perimeter and center point of the lid.
- 1″ x 1″, 11 gauge structural tubing framework.
- 6-5/16″ zinc plated bolts with Nylock nuts.
- Acrylic enamel paint used on framework.
- Tubing framework at front of lid is used as a convenient method to open the lid.
- 3″ Reinforced hinge line doubles the hinge line thickness which eliminates tearing and splitting of hinge holes.
- 6 Knuckle system keeps lid on the container, not in the container!
- Vacuum formed HDPE plastic process eliminates the seams found in all other manufacturing processes, and reduces splitting on the hinge line and perimeter of lid.
- Long-life, Ultra-Violet Inhibitor Package (UVI) is blended into the plastic to protect the lid from the sun (from becoming brittle or turning white).
- Robotically drilled hinge holes and lid rod guides make lid rod threading easy every time!
- Contains at least 10% Post Consumer Regrind (PCR).
- Made in USA.
- Installs in minutes.