Front Load Containers
From Other Products
Backed by 60 years of solid waste equipment design, manufacturing, and service experience, we offer the industry’s highest quality front load containers. Our dumpsters range in size from 2 cubic yards to 8 cubic yards, serving a wide range of applications. So, whether you’re a small business or apartment building manager with limited space—or a garbage hauler looking to purchase dumpsters or recycling containers for your front load garbage trucks, you can count on our front load containers to last.
Our front load containers feature:
- Prime 10-gauge steel plate construction
- 10-gauge formed steel top rails for added strength
- Structural steel channel
- 3/16″ front bumpers and 3/16″ reinforced elongated lift pockets with flared pocket guides and 1/4″ edge straps
- Reinforced swing frames and poly lids standard
- Slant front or low profile design
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Quality priming and painting, inside and out
Designed for use on most front load truck bodies with pockets or A frame hook-ups, you can count on our front load containers for durability, reliability and many years of maintenance-free service.
We offer a range of custom options for your dumpsters, including:
- Slant or low profile front load containers
- With or without casters
- Lid locks
- Tow package setup
- Custom container paint colors
- Custom lid colors
We’ll work with you to ensure your front load containers meet the requirements of your specific application.
Front load containers help you:
- Promote sanitation – All waste products are safely kept in a closed, single container until the garbage truck empties and disposes of its contents in a designated waste disposal area.
- Reduce fire risk – Storing your waste materials in steel containers reduces the chances of accidental fire.
- Save labor – As the waste you generate is neatly stored in receptacles, you’ll eliminate mess (including littered and slippery floors that can create a liability risk). With no mess to clean up, you limit the labor hours needed to maintain a clean work environment.
- Control pests – Since waste products are kept in steel-covered receptacles, you dissuade pests—from insects to rodents—from creating both a mess and a health hazard.