FS - Model FSCT - Single Bag Filter Housings
From Single Bag Filters
FSCT Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications, where high temperatures and pressures are required. They have a durable stainless steel construction, and have a goose-neck inlet for laminar flow. All FSCT vessels fit size #2 filter bags.
- Robust Design with 4 point cover
- Easy Opening & Closing
- No Bypass Cover – designed to seal directly on filter bag ring, eliminating possible bypassing
- Top Inlet Design – minimizes unfiltered liquid and makes bag changes, fast and easy
- Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify installation
- Large Inventory available
- ASME option available
- On chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (72.6 lbs)
- A: 35 13/16″- 49″
- B: 29 5/16″ – 42 9/16″
- C: 0″ – 13 3/16″
- D: 7 11/16″
- E: 8″
- F: 12 5/8″
- FSCT series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig and available with ASME stamp
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessesl are painted with two components epoxy primer & top coat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSCS style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.
- Add “- ASME” to end of model #, to order ASME option.