FSX CatBlaster - Pneumatic & Wet Cleaning System
The FSX CatBlaster System is the perfect solution for cleaning closed-end light duty & automotive DPFs and DOCs. Utilizing dry pnuematic cleaning combined with a second wet cleaning process you can be assured you are getting the best cleaning.
- Minimizes need for wet cleaning
- Dry waste for easy disposal
- Automatic airflow testing
- Bi-directional cleaning/no turning DPF
- Visible Bypass detection
- Effective pnuematic cleaning leads to less wet cleaning
- Contained waste for easy disposal
- No messy sludge handling
- Simple maintenance
- Low consumable costs
- Min Air Requirements: 40 CFM @ 100 PSI (1,132 LPM @ 7 Bar)
- Optimal Air Requirements: 80 CFM @ 100 PSI (2,265 LPM @ 7 Bar)
- 208V - 240V, 480V, 3 ph, 60 Hz.
- 400V, 3 ph, 50 Hz.
Dust Collector: FSX SootSucker Recommended 1400 CFM or greater (with clean filters)
- Superior construction & finish
- PLC Controlled
- Durable adapter kit connects most filters
- Visible Cleaning Process
- Effectively removes soot and ash
- Accurate flow testing with print-out
- Does not move ceramic filter core
- Automated process
- Dimensions: 60'H x 85'W x 35'D
- Weight: 1,250 lbs
- Electrical: 208V - 240V, 480V, 3 ph, 60 Hz. | 400V, 3 ph, 50 Hz.
- Exhaust: 8' QF duct connection on bottom left side or back left
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 1,400 lbs