FSX - Model SootSucker - Dust Collector
Captures diesel particulate released from Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) being cleaned using the FSX TrapBlaster Pneumatic Cleaner.Automatic online self-cleaning cycle pulses dust out of internal filters to drop into the bottom Quick-Release Bucket while operating.Two stage filtration.Duct connection and air jumper hose included to connect to the TrapBlaster Pneumatic Cleaner.Only for use with the FSX TrapBlaster Pneumatic Cleaner.
- Includes automatic online self-cleaning cycle pulses dust out of internal filters to drop into the bottom quick-release bucket while operating.
- Hand controlled offline cleaning cycle to clear filters after fan shuts down.
- Has enough volume to operate one FSX TrapBlaster™ Pneumatic DPF Cleaner.
- Two stage filtration
- Stage 1 - Paper Cartridge Filter, 98.5% efficient at 1-3 micron
- Stage 2 - HEPA Panel Filter, 99.7% efficient at 1 micron (24' x 24' x 12')
- Allows return of air indoors
- Duct connection and air jumper hose included to connect to the TrapBlaster™ Pneumatic Cleaner.
- CFM: 1300 w/ clean filter; 500 CFM w/ dirty filter
- Stage 1 filter cartridge is cleanable
- Fan is high efficiency non-overloading
- Minihelic pressure gauge for primary filter
- Inlet port: 8” ID on side; exhaust out the top
- Dimensions: 26”W x 26”D x 103”H (approx.)
- Weight: 434 lbs
- Electrical: 2 HP motor; 208/220/480 Volt, 3-ph
- Air Requirement: 15 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Uses standard 5 gallon plastic lubricant bucket found in most shops. Remove bucket, snap on the lid and dispose of in accordance with your local regulations.
Replace with an empty bucket.
Ancillary Equipment needed or suggested:
- Duct for venting outdoors if needed to eliminate smells.
- Electrical and air connections.