Model FX 3320 - Mobile Air Permeability Tester MOBILAIR
The TEXTEST FX 3320 Air Permeability Tester MOBILAIR is a portable instrument for determination of the air permeability both, in the testing laboratory and in a mobile environment. It is particularly suitable for measurements on contaminated samples, such as used filters. The instrument works in accordance with ASTM D 737, BS 5,636, EDANA 140.1, EN ISO 9,237, WSP.
Determination of the air permeability of all kinds of flat materials both, in the testing laboratory and in a mobile environment. The instrument is available in two versions:
- Model FX 3320-UP5 with sucking action for standard applications
- Model FX 3320-OP5 with blowing action for contaminated samples, such as used filters.
The test specimen is clamped onto the test area by simply pressing down the clamping arm. The pre-selected test pressure is automatically obtained, and after a few seconds the test result is digitally displayed in the pre-selected unit of measure.
- Wide measuring range of approximately 3 - 8,000 l/m2/s (= mm/s) (approximately 0.6 - 1,600 cfm).
- Fast and simple sample clamping.
- Automatic test pressure control.
- Optional stretching device for even, bi-directional sample stretching in accordance with 'FINA'.
- Portable carrying case style instrument, perfectly suitable for operation in a mobile environment.
- Optional integrated strip printer for automatic, error-free documentation of the test results.
- Data port, for example for a PC with the evaluation program L 5110 LABODATA III.