Gallignani - Model 2690 - Balers
The Gallignani baler models 1600 and 2690 are special machines of very light weight and maximum agility. Most technical solutions are similar to those of the larger models but, thanks to their unique specifications, they can be used on very steep or very soft terrains, like mountains or rice fields, providing a surprising farming experience. Among their accessories we find the hydraulic pick-up lift, the mechanic of hydraulic drawbar adjustment systems and the humidity sensor for the compression chamber.
- Recommended tractor engine power: 35 cv
Performance (approximate for 1m long bales, in ideal work conditions):
- Bale weight - Straw: 15-20 kg
- Bale weight - Hay: 20-30 kg
- Productivity: 350 bales / hour
- Picking width including flap: 155 cm
- Net pick-up width (wall-to-wall): 142 cm
- Picking system: 4 bars with 19 teeth
- Hydraulic adjustment of pick-up height: Optional
- Sensing wheel (RH side): Optional
Compression chamber and tail:
- Bale section: 36x46 cm
- Ram travel and strokes/min (at 610 PTO rpm): 66 cm / 100 spm
- Hydraulic adjustment of bale density: N.A.
- Humidity sensor with carry-on display: Optional
- Knotter types: 2 twines or 2 wires
- Night light: Optional
- Centralized knotter lubrication system: Optional, oil type
- Automatic lubrication system with electric pump: N.A.
- Double knotter fan: N.A.
- Fixed: Standard
- Mechanical adjustment: Optional
- Hydraulic adjustment: Optional
- Knotter and first fork: Chain
- Pick-up: Belt
- Cardan shaft: Included
- Wide angle cardan shaft: Optional
- Double cardan shaft: N.A.
- Twine box: 4 reels
- Road lights: Optional
- Mechanical bale counter: Standard
- Electric bale counter: N.A.
- Rear axle steel roller: Optional
- Skids: N.A.
Dimensions and weights:
- Width: 240 cm
- Length: 414 cm
- Height: 172 cm
- Wheel size LH: 10.0/80-12
- Wheel size RH: 7.00-12
- Weight: 1.240 kg